Futile resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And BTW Chef I did invite a few of your town (the ones who KO'd me long, long ago) to come duel me recently, they all declined.

I got bored of trapping, I just ditched 60 trapping points using the golden hawk, you can figure out where I re-used them.

I think you did msg the wrong ones.. I never got an invite..

But if you think you can handel 800+ dmg please send me an IGM

DeletedUser

I forget who it was that was obsessed with me. Something to do with Tigers, it's been a while at any rate.

DeletedUser

Hmm. Can't recall that name. IamLionelTrousers perhaps? Not Tigers, but that's the closest I can think of :p

I can agree to some extent with your post regarding premium bonuses, although the builder's extra exp gain bonus can be nice if you're aiming for a high exp rank. But it doesn't match the free hotels and extra loot luck that adventurers get. It's still nice to get faster building motivation regen... but I agree that builders and duellers don't have nearly as good bonuses as the other two.

The quest lines sort of makes up for some of that, melee soldiers have to be lvl 65-70 in order to complete their quests.

DeletedUser

Bengalo, was the dude that followed me around like a bad smell. Bengal tiger :)

DeletedUser

I still think being a builder is a thankless task if BEEP duelles keep hitting them. Then again they will have high health and in general don't do dangeous jobs, so being hit isn't much of an issue if they know how to use the bank.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im a builder on 30, and i dont mind getting dueled as long as im home. On 9 however, when im mobbed by people its not the little cash im carying, its the chance of getting knocked out.

DeletedUser

People like going for easy experience. I get knocked out every 2 days. When they duel me and if they win, they get at least 150 xp. Im not saying duelers arent allowed to duel me, but it gets annoying losing so much energy. In the end I just consider leaving a town altogether...

DeletedUser

If you are a pro dueler. You will pass attacking builders pretty quick since they dont give enough exp.

DeletedUser

If you are a pro dueler. You will pass attacking builders pretty quick since they dont give enough exp.

Exactly. Besides, it's much more fun to KO a soldier or duelist in one duel and earn double the exp than you would've gotten from a builder. So getting ganked as a builder isn't much of an issue unless you're leading the exp race or the server has just started out.

DeletedUser

VLDM...

Top #1 Druv
#2 Me :D

Please guys..

The only person that have attacked me is Enn. And that has only happend ones..
Have you guys given up?

DeletedUser

01 - Druv
02 - Miramon Lluagor
07 - adleman
10 - I Am Lionel Trousers
12 - SwedishChef
16 - vals
27 - Jonathan Hex
29 - palster
32 - Cpt. Sparrow
42 - rogiTW
47 - Bengalo

That's 5-soon-to-be-6 in the first page of the rankings.
That's 11 players in the Top 50.

And most of us haven't even bothered with the ranks...

DeletedUser

Hey guys, stop fighting. Really. I don't know what you are talking about, but we haven't seen a speck of war around here in who knows how long, and we are right next to all the top 6 towns, and VALM

DeletedUser

Yeah druv travels 3 1/2 hours each way to hit me for 60 xp and says he does it for efficiency. LOL

DeletedUser

Let's have a quick look at the 15 highest ranked towns and their Morticians. But first things first, let's start out with a couple of questions. Then you can check the statistics and if you're impatient, I'll just finish the post with the answers.

Question (1): Which town has won most duels?

Swedish Chef knows how to lead the ranking.
He just beat the crap out of me.
Me, a builder in complete building gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.