Found a horse but can't use it

DeletedUser

Sploiter! I'm telling!

OK, so it's not so bizarre after all. It's just a phantom German horse he didn't earn which disappeared again. I mean, that makes a lot of -- huh???

It's a good old fashioned campfire yarn. The "Dutch Ghost Horse".

DeletedUser

World 5 is kinda buggy right now, ocassionaly I see german descriptions for constructing buildings and for labour points. I guess they haven't really fixed the server yet, or maybe they're applying german patches.

DeletedUser

I had exactly the same horse and assumed it was, as said in a previous post, an outline of what you could put in certain boxes. I'm also in German right now on world 5 but as long as I can access the world I'm not bothered. Saying all this though, the ghost steed sounds a helluva lot better!

DeletedUser

There are symbols for every slot if you have nothing equipped, so every noob can see now where to equip their items. (apparently there were cases of people who couldn't figure it out)

Mystery solved.
Riddle me this: what is the point of the Product (Produkt) slot, anyway? Is it only used in specific jobs/quests or does it have an all around purpose? Seriously, why would I want to equip an ear of corn... think about it... Does the ear of corn give me +1 Horseback riding? :nowink:*shudder*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Riddle me this: what is the point of the Product (Produkt) slot, anyway? Is it only used in specific jobs/quests or does it have an all around purpose? Seriously, why would I want to equip an ear of corn... think about it... Does the ear of corn give me +1 Horseback riding? :nowink:*shudder*
Silly Clem. The ear of corn in the product slot doesn't give you +1 Horseback riding. It doesn't help you at all! You need to put it in sugar so the horse sees it and runs faster in its attempt to eat it. That works significantly bettet. :D

isnt reittier german for ride-animal?
Er, yes. The update didn't really work. Half of the game was suddenly in German. A little annoying for most players, I guess.

DeletedUser

Mystery solved.

Product slot is for showing off some products you find while working. It is also used to unlock secret quests when you place a certain item there.

Visit http://www.weststats.com/ and look under the Quest section. To the far right is a "Hint" box. Clicking it will reveal what is needed.

DeletedUser

Sploiter! I'm telling!

It's a good old fashioned campfire yarn. The "Dutch Ghost Horse".

Bah!..Why don't you tell it and get over with it?
Finally, the 'secret' is no longer a secret..
If nothing is equipped in a slot, a grey-ish picture shows up.
Remove your clothing/ boots, etc. You will find a non-clickable picture in its place.
Not a 'secret horse' or a 'ghost' :p...

DeletedUser

If nothing is equipped in a slot, a grey-ish picture shows up.
Remove your clothing/ boots, etc. You will find a non-clickable picture in its place.
Not a 'secret horse' or a 'ghost' :p...
Duh... although thank you for stating it so clearly for everyone else. Beside using the slot for a quest, is there ANY other purpose?

DeletedUser

There are some items -- er, products, LOL -- which give bonuses from the product slot, like the compass.

DeletedUser

If you're talking about the stone chain then it does nothing.

Some products currently unlock quests. Others have specific bonuses. More may do things in the future, but Weststats is a lot more trustworthy about these things than idle forum claims.

DeletedUser

I amin Game 9 and level 10, and I have that image of a horse in my inventory . . . it just means that the horse will goin this slot. I don't actually have a horse yet.