Found a horse but can't use it

DeletedUser9036

I found a horse named Reittier which is already equipped but I can't use it access it or anything - it's greyed out. IS there any way I can find out what level I need to use it?

DeletedUser

Whoa, whoa. You found a horse with a name? And what do you mean it's equipped? It materialized in your animal slot without you even seeing it until now??

Screen shot????

DeletedUser

Nice horse! Unfortunately, it doesn't show any stats on it.
You're only level 11 (and have no access to high luck jobs), where did you find it?
I saw at somebody else (don't remember the name, but it was in world 5, too) in the product slot some grayed out stolen goods (named Produkt or Produkt1). Assumed it was grayed out because I can't see the job yet, but it might be a bug or something else.

DeletedUser

the guy on world 5 with it is in my town.. I cannot see it and I can do every job he can + more so it's not about skill.. I would say it's a game bug DEVS?

DeletedUser

Whoa, whoa. You found a horse with a name? And what do you mean it's equipped? It materialized in your animal slot without you even seeing it until now??

Screen shot????

Here is a screenshot. It's from the (public) profile of the OP.

Attachments

• Reittier.jpg
    Reittier.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 198

DeletedUser

wowowowowowow! never seen like this

but Reittier is not a name, it's german for "Riding Animal"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and some people start having "produkt" where u place the products...

DeletedUser

Well from that picture it just looks like a Quarterhorse. All horses are equippable at level 1 so its got to be a bug.

DeletedUser9036

I have no clue how I found it - and it has now disappeared as fast as it appeared

DeletedUser9036

I sure wouldn't mind keeping it :( if I got it shoudl be able to keep it

DeletedUser

He didn't found it, when they updated the w5 to 1.7 it got some low opacity images to show were the hat, clothing etc should be

DeletedUser

they deffinetly did some sort of code change on world5.. they have german names in places that were english

DeletedUser

to fix the problem that w5 has been having lately i think they uploaded the german basic information to fix the conflict that was crashing us
i still have the problem when i go to open my towns forum or the messages. If i can stay out of them i seem to be able to stay in w5

DeletedUser

lol reitter is german for mount . i would like to know if this was a quest reward or a luck thing though

DeletedUser

OK, so it's not so bizarre after all. It's just a phantom German horse he didn't earn which disappeared again. I mean, that makes a lot of -- huh???