Forum town

Who is joining???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser8950

Yeah sure. Bagsee founder :p
And true, money makers are only really useful in small towns with no duelers...trappers can make a bit of money anyway.
Either way, we'll need to set up the councillours and founders.

DeletedUser

Maybe they could create a special world just for us? With a player limit.

DeletedUser

Maybe they could create a special world just for us? With a player limit.

naaah... it's more fun for us veterans to beat up on the newbs who have been playing for 6 months and think they know how to play.

Will do. Can't guarantee an answer.

He'll give you like 'when hell freezes over, and it's 10 degrees Celsius and dropping rapidly... hehehe'

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

Ok W15 then, decided. New poll time; if you're joining select the first option, and then we have a nice self updating list when we see who voted :)

DeletedUser

Ok W15 then, decided. New poll time; if you're joining select the first option, and then we have a nice self updating list when we see who voted :)

By the light of The Onion, we shall prevail!

DeletedUser

Add me to the joining list!

muhahahahahahahahha!

NO adventurers people (unless dueling adventurers, side note, I hate that :p)

Our guns will be our money makers :ph34r:

We need dueling soldiers and fort fighters, and one or two other builders, I'll be one of them.

I already said it, but I like repeating myself, I'll be a builder... I'll be active enough for building and fort battles, just not dueling. So builder, then fort fighter build later on, is the obvious choice.

DeletedUser22685

I think I'll be an attacking dueler. I don't think that would be smart right from the start though... Still thinking :p

DeletedUser

I may try out the ranged dueller. I wanna see what I can do with Belle's.

DeletedUser

I said yes, but im on the fence about it =/ I was planning on making a town anyway in w15.