Forum town

Who is joining???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I've already planned a world 15 town if we wanted to wait a little while

One Armed Ninja

If you choose W10 or W12 I invite you all to be part of IJ or Mean Girls :)

Both are ratherly good fortfighting towns, though really do want active fortfighters if you're gonna join 12 for Mean Girls :p

DeletedUser

I vote World 12 for my own selfish reasons...

I'm a wondering lvl 58 pure builder. I can build you a town quite nicely :)

I'm not as active as what I use to be, but I'm down for some fort fighting and a pure builder isn't that horrible with fort battles.

Also, W12 might be a nice world to start something like this in. Not to old of a world where players who don't have a character they can start one and not be so far off from everyone else.

Another plus is a lot of newer players in this world as opposed to older worlds... we can show these newbies how the west is suppose to be.

Plus a ton more action in a newer world rather than trying to revive a dying world.

Also, I like the name 'Legends of The West' and we need to be total jerks to our enemies... spit in their faces and laugh at them on a continuous basis... hehe....

Thoughts?????

EDIT:

World 15 might not be a bad idea also... at the rate they're adding worlds it's probably only a month away ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Acting like a jerk is mandatory.

I agree upon better to go into a fresh world then revive an old one.

DeletedUser8950

I'll go with briscoe seeing as that's the newest, but it may be better just to wait for the next world. (Release date?)

DeletedUser22685

I think it would be best to make it in the next new world. Sign me up if it's anywhere but W1 or 2.

DeletedUser8950

Yeah ok Briscoe is still pretty fresh if we all went there now we could disrupt the balance, but it's probably better to wait for the next world.

DeletedUser22685

I'm fine with Briscoe too, but new world would be even better.

DeletedUser

I'll be a builder... I'm not as active as I use to be and a builder is good character for twice a day activity.

DeletedUser22685

I don't know what I should be. Either pure fort fighter or dueler, whatever is needed.

DeletedUser8950

I'll be a trapper, then later on convert to pure shooting, with some aim and other things to make a decent dueler.
Futurama, fort fighter would be useful, but you could convert to one later on if you start as a dueler?
We need a cash cow trader/app character really.

DeletedUser22685

I got dibs on NOT being the trader. Most boring character I've ever played :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

I have a character in all the worlds mentioned, but I guess W12 would be the best option here.

DeletedUser22685

I haven't voted, because I think it should go in the next new world.

DeletedUser22685

World 12 is a premium world now too though ;)

But I play Arizona, it doesn't make much difference.

DeletedUser8950

Premium worlds aren't too bad, there are some advantages like 2hours being condensed into 1, however some of the premium features suck.
@Futurama Trader/app is actually quite fun when you finish your town...you can just convert into whatever build you like, or like I do in w3, have several mixes. (I still silver mine)

DeletedUser22685

Premium worlds aren't too bad, there are some advantages like 2hours being condensed into 1, however some of the premium features suck.
Like I said, it doesn't actually make that much difference.

Darknoon5 said:
@Futurama Trader/app is actually quite fun when you finish your town...you can just convert into whatever build you like, or like I do in w3, have several mixes. (I still silver mine)
I think I'll pass anyway :p

DeletedUser

I wouldn't worry about needing a money maker class... our duelers will be our money makers ;)

The more and more we think about it a new world seems to be the best way to go about this... let's get a recruitment thread going and let's get the best of the best to join.