Fort Fighting World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30834

Can you be more specific please? Otherwise I believe the word majority should be replaced by MINORITY.
I'm not exactly sure what there is to be more specific with. The majority of people who play in this world did so at one time to participate in the fort fights. This doesn't seem to be the case any more because of recent events. I'm sure you are well aware of it as while we are scrambling to rank level 20 players to fill the void, your alliance seems to be having issues filling fort battles now too.

That might change when they get the GG bonus problem fixed, it might not. The alliances outside of yours have a better chance because they see it as a temporary problem halding them back where your guys knew where the problem was all along. Only time will tell I guess. Well, if the players are still here that is. I know I'm only here for the fort battles. The rest is ancillary- sort of like icing on the cake if you will. But there is a point where I will even get bored.

DeletedUser

...your alliance seems to be having issues filling fort battles now too.
Yea well, unlike you we don't hide anything so we won't proclaim a boycott or dueling and in fact "secretly" work on getting gold guns. :)
So I'll tell you this publically. Players over here are enjoying quests - mainly ones that bring +SP and +AP. They don't come to all fort fights, sometimes because they're too far away and don't have nuggets for traveltime halving like I do, and sometimes because unlike me they can't afford energy refill after being KOed, they want to use 100 energy they have on jobs/quests. Once they solve all quests they want, they'll go into duels or forts. Or delete. Their choice. This alliance I'm with never forced anyone into something. We don't kick people out just because they dislike fort fighting.

That might change when they get the GG bonus problem fixed, it might not.
Unlike you, I don't see any problem with any item available to all players. And where is no problem, no fix is necessary.
The real problem on all worlds is not an item available to just anyone, but one overpovered class. Nerf that class and then I can rethink about the game balance. But not before.

But there is a point where I will even get bored.
Noone will play one game for the rest of his life. Things become boring just because - that's in the human nature.
By the time the west becomes boring to you, 7lands game will be translated to english so you'll go there. And then we shall meet again on a terrain where exist no overpowered class and no overpowered item. At least not yet. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30834

Yea well, unlike you we don't hide anything so we won't proclaim a boycott or dueling and in fact "secretly" work on getting gold guns. :)
I'm sorry, is someone helping you write in your diary and you got confused or something? I have never proclaimed I was boycotting anything and my level simply isn't high enough to get the golden gun. Well, I'm on the raid quest, but what I said still holds true. You can look at my profile and see my dueling record isn't worth the energy used to create it. In fact, you will find upon closer examination that I have participated in most of the battles in the world since people proclaimed they are upset and not participating anymore.

Please don't take what others say and do for what I have said and done. You will be disappointed.

So I'll tell you this publically. Players over here are enjoying quests - mainly ones that bring +SP and +AP. They don't come to all fort fights, sometimes because they're too far away and don't have nuggets for traveltime halving like I do, and sometimes because unlike me they can't afford energy refill after being KOed, they want to use 100 energy they have on jobs/quests. Once they solve all quests they want, they'll go into duels or forts. Or delete. Their choice. This alliance I'm with never forced anyone into something. We don't kick people out just because they dislike fort fighting.
Let's stop pretending this is my first day. Your alliance may have never forced people to attend, but there was little problem with your alliance filling 2 large battles in a day before this Golden Gun mess. Perhaps you should have a talk with that ghost writer who's jotting down memoirs as they seems to be incorrect. Your reflections do not mirror reality.

Unlike you, I don't see any problem with any item available to all players. And where is no problem, no fix is necessary.
The real problem on all worlds is not an item available to just anyone, but one overpovered class. Nerf that class and then I can rethink about the game balance. But not before.
I know you don't see a problem with anything you do. Not only was there a problem, I pointed that problem out using the math as so did plenty of others. In fact, there is a fix for the problem you don't seem to think exists that is being tested in the beta worlds as we speak. Here is a hint, when everyone is out to get you, maybe it's time to look in the mirror and examine your own beliefs.

Noone will play one game for the rest of his life. Things become boring just because - that's in the human nature.
By the time the west becomes boring to you, 7lands game will be translated to english so you'll go there. And then we shall meet again on a terrain where exist no overpowered class and no overpowered item. At least not yet. :)
I don't completely disagree. However, the thing that draws me to the game and I suspect is the winning factor for quite a few others is the interaction of 40 to 140 people working together in order to defeat another lot of similar size using skill and tactics. (fort battles in case anyone is confused). I'm sorry if that isn't the thing for you as you are missing out on a beautiful event even when it doesn't work out in your favor.

I might eventual get bored with working with 100 people from all around the world and different walks of life and move on. As you said, that's human nature. But I do know I will get bored with this game quickly when that stops happening and that is what you are seeing in Arizona due to your actions right now. And at the risk of being reprimanded, I do have to say that whenever I see your name in the forum, in battle, or someone bringing you up in alliance chat, my mind immediately goes to the Metallica song, "king nothing". Perhaps you should look up the lyrics to it as it seems to fit well. It tells a story about someone getting what they want and no one being around for them to gloat over. It's not hard to be on top when you are the only person in the pile.

DeletedUser

Here is a hint, when everyone is out to get you, maybe it's time to look in the mirror and examine your own beliefs.
Good hint. If only I cared for the minority on w13 that is out to get me. ;)

someone bringing you up in alliance chat, my mind immediately goes to the Metallica song, "king nothing".
LOL
That's a song about someone evil and arrogant as me? About someone that practically proved newbies can be dangerous species when they don't follow cliches from old worlds? Someone that's an usual guilty party in enemy alliance chat?
Not even close. Try Megadeth's "Victory" sometimes.

DeletedUser28121

This is pretty unrelated to anything written here so far but I'm avoiding to open a new thread since it's really not a biggie. What I noticed in the last couple of days is the opposing alliance's winning spree when it comes to 3-5 AM battles... ofc the digs were on forts Cro has a spot in... now, I'll presume you all know Croatia is on server time and those 3 AM battles are something we are rarely online for... It is a legitimate tactic no doubt about it and you got to do what you got to do, since God knows there is no way you can win against us when we even have half the number of your onliners (and no, its not GG's anymore since u have plenty as well, it's simply the fact that we are way superior :hmf:)... but I'll tell you what; from now on it's gonna be tit-for-tat and for every battle you dig at 3 to 5 AM i will personally dig a counter on a LARGE fort of the attacking town around, oh lets say, 9 to 11 AM... Wont this be a hoot?!?:no:

DeletedUser

Black... What's the fuss about? There are fights at around 3PM during weekends. Unlike the win spree, that's their lose spree. ;)

And do not dig counters, we need that treasury money for the next update (unless something gets changed).

EDIT:
Ah you mean a counter "6+ hours" after the 3AM fight? Not their type of counter -30 minutes after our dig? Do that please. And count me in, ofc. :)
There is a problem however... Soon you won't find any big fort to dig a counter on. :razz:

HelenBack

I know you don't see a problem with anything you do. Not only was there a problem, I pointed that problem out using the math as so did plenty of others. In fact, there is a fix for the problem you don't seem to think exists that is being tested in the beta worlds as we speak. Here is a hint, when everyone is out to get you, maybe it's time to look in the mirror and examine your own beliefs.

It tells a story about someone getting what they want and no one being around for them to gloat over. It's not hard to be on top when you are the only person in the pile.

Thanks for trying Sumdumass... But he can't see anything past his own greed. As he just stated, he doesn't care about anyone on w13... Apparently, just his own selfish wants/needs.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yea, well, I'm evil. And I have a tail. And two horns.

Now, can we please talk about something not already said 348275638497653248756 times in your alliance since w13 started?

DeletedUser30834

I'm not sure it's a minority or that they are out to get you.

LOL
That's a song about someone evil and arrogant as me? About someone that practically proved newbies can be dangerous species when they don't follow cliches from old worlds? Someone that's an usual guilty party in enemy alliance chat?
Not even close. Try Megadeth's "Victory" sometimes.
Is that really how you view yourself? As a newb maverick who bucks the system?

I'm not sure I ever drew that conclusion from your actions or words. I will have to ponder it a while to try and see where I can see it in your character persona. Perhaps one of the mods could start a mutiple choice poll so others could click which characteristics they see in you. Then you can compare the reality of what others perceive of you with the make believe you are trying to expound and perfect your system? Nah, I probably wasted enough time and electrons already. No need encourage more burning of fossil fuels and polluting the environment to power that. It was just a thought.

DeletedUser

Remember this is a game. For some, what they chose to do in game, does not reflect their actions in Real Life. This is a role playing game and people can chose to shape their characters as they wish, independent of their real life character. If one chooses to be a villain, it doesn't mean he is a villain in RL. You need to make the distinction between game character and real life person. What people perceive of him (as a person not his game character) is not an acceptable subject on this forum. What people perceive of his game character - I think he already has a good picture.

DeletedUser

Thanks, Duduie.
It's odd that some of them who do play also on w12 don't see that on w12 I'm playing somewhat different role on w13, if not completely.
Also, it's odd, since they are obviously tracking every move I make, they didn't notice that I've played w14 for a short time another role, but deleted because I got bored with it.

For w15 I've already prepared another new role of course. Different from the one I do here and on w12. I don't plan to be attached to any town for starters - when I join a town, that would be temporarily for my own (maybe evil again, we'll see) secret agenda. :)

Is that really how you view yourself? As a newb maverick who bucks the system?
LOL
Hear the song please.

Status
Not open for further replies.