Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sorry if its not good enough for ya dereck - tell me when you find a better method :p

DeletedUser14006

There is no better method as it not not supposed to be done, I find it easier just to sell some items before the battle, job done ;)

DeletedUser

well who can say that the west team haven't made it difficult enough to get a rich fort battle and find rare items :), they love watching us coming up with ideas to get what we want

DeletedUser5677

There is no better method as it not not supposed to be done, I find it easier just to sell some items before the battle, job done ;)
Not supposed to be done? Careful research was conducted by the west history team, and they found no withdrawal system existed in the 1800's. You had to wring it out of the hotel manager back then. The hotels made up for it with govt bailouts and the bulletproof hotel room door which was invented in Eighteen eleventy three. And everyone went to battle with wads of money stuffed on them to help stop bullets. Jeez, I thought you knew that, Derek! :laugh:

DeletedUser3543

That is all great and with premium automation you could withdraw up to $1000 using this method, not bad but not enough really :rolleyes:

Or you could simply keep rinsing and repeating until you have enough cash on you....

DeletedUser

Or you could simply keep rinsing and repeating until you have enough cash on you....

I think you can't, once you withdraw that 1k the next hotel fees will be taken from the withdrawn money and not from the "banked" money. Isn't that how it works? Not sure though...

DeletedUser3543

I think you can't, once you withdraw that 1k the next hotel fees will be taken from the withdrawn money and not from the "banked" money. Isn't that how it works? Not sure though...

Ah, I see.....

DeletedUser15491

seriously, we should do this
I'm willing to work with anyone who wants to try to arrange this; this should be something that occurs outside of the regular attempts at conquest that go back and forth between the various factions

i mean, the battle itself would be extremely interesting
not only are you trying to kill off the enemies, you are also trying to ensure that your own allies die off too (so that you might live)...

I am planning to do that with a small fort, but we need the guys who can bring a least 1000 to the battle, so i need a list of people willing to participate in this fort battle

JUST SEND ME A TELEGRAM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

I'm interested but I guess we'll need a few days' notice to get that sort of cash together.

DeletedUser22685

Definitely. DSG and Derek tested it out I think. Not sure if they got results?

DeletedUser

That battle was crazy, but it looked maxed out, not sure all the fort bugs have been fixed as I could swear my precise Winchester did less than minimum damage on one round.

Status
Not open for further replies.