P&P Fort Battles and Chat

DeletedUser

So to stop us going off topic in other threads thought would start this since we now have our first fort fight and im sure we will have many more

Today Assassins Generals are challenging Kurosh Empire's Fort. Both sides have large numbers of allies, and are right next to each other so lead to a long conflict between the two.

Any predictions on who is going to win this one today? What side are you guys going to fight for/support from the sidelines? Is it just a coincidence that this fight is happening on the 4th July? Are there any good reasons for actually wanting a fort except for a glorified hotel and points? Anything fort related is ontopic

DeletedUser

well i'm not taking sides but i think assassins (including me) will win:)

DeletedUser

It's not possible to predict the outcome before the fight starts. Not only that, none of players involved are level 45 (full charlatan set requirement) to have a high bonus boost. Perhaps a townless player from top 10 joins the fight, but seriously I doubt that.

I guess the side with most onliners will prevail. As I've promised yesterday, I'm definetly coming.
Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

50 fighters have attacked the Fort. 42 defenders defended.
21 attackers fell. 42 defenders fell.

Or close to that.

DeletedUser

It's a small fort which are harder to defend and if that wasn't bad enough it's unbuilt.

Everything being equal(full participation on both side,decent generals,no blunders in tactics,same quality participants and onliners) it should be a slaughter.

Defenders need to start thinking about the plans of retaking the fort,preferably after it's build :)

Note: I am neutral and have no interest in either party,this is just my 2 cents prediction.

EDIT:I have gotten a request after this post by the Kurosh folks who have let me shop in their town before,so i am now an "interested" party :)
Cya at the fort!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

My favorite as defending is an unbuilt. I would say depending on the def lead they should hold it easily enough.

Then again if its not arranged in the first 2 rounds the attack should win it.

Nothing in forts is certain and the server can have a lot to do with it too imo... but it will be worth watching.

DeletedUser

Yea i will be watching from the sidelines on this one too (tumble)
Hope there will be lots of battles here in this world :ph34r:

Better start joining a town soon then i suppose :)

DeletedUser

My favorite as defending is an unbuilt. I would say depending on the def lead they should hold it easily enough.

Then again if its not arranged in the first 2 rounds the attack should win it.

Nothing in forts is certain and the server can have a lot to do with it too imo... but it will be worth watching.

In English please.

Less cryptic messages i don't have my psychic decoder on :)

Details,plan,advice,concrete example,to the point strategy, that sorta thing you know !
Spill the beans!

battle is like in 15 min and i just lots a bunch of hps bleh,this is gonna be ugly.

DeletedUser

In English please.

Less cryptic messages I don't have my psychic decoder on. :razz:

Lol mrmatt,ok geez what's happening to your decoder? it's not working? missing a battery?

hehe..........................hps=health point(s)

We got murdered,easily predictable of course.

DeletedUser

Was good seeing all the attackers following orders and moving around the fort as a group, leading to an easy victory

DeletedUser

Was good seeing all the attackers following orders and moving around the fort as a group, leading to an easy victory

Yeah that was good work,who led you guys?

On our side there was a battle experience issues and it seems a language barrier thing as well.

So now humm...who is next to declare on assassin general new fort? They arent just gonna keep that fort are they ? :nowink:

We need another town to show that they too are a player ................
..............................................................................................Who gonna make a name for themselves ?

@mrmatt: lol yeap,yeap,that was the "s" that was in too much of a hurry and should have never gotten in front of the "t" thus the "lots" instead of the correct "lost" :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

Well that was whats known as total devastation.Like I said rd 2 obvious conclusion

Mind you to be fair the attackers looked like an all star cast with a few missing exceptions.

Well done attackers great movement, anyone would have thought youd done this before. :rolleyes:

PS who was the general btw dont be shy

DeletedUser

I'm was a part of the defending side, really no order whatsoever, we had one guy trying to, but nobody could understand what he was saying, I was on the bottom right tower and got taken out right away.

I had no idea everyone in front of me was going to jump down, and when they did, I dodged about 4 shots and got hit by like 5 and was killed xD, second round, and I was out, lol, it was a trainwreck, props to our lone survivor who didn't even hide the whole time, Texx :)