Fort Battle Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Whether my plan works or not, you wont know for at least a week... Even if it fails, THis is great fun. I am having a hoot organizing and planning and I want to win, But if I dont, Theres always next time...

DeletedUser14006

2hhj13d.jpg

DeletedUser

mate i will say some of your fort battles have been fun but you guys are relly out numbered i mean are last battel was 100 to 20

if offered you help many times in a diffent fort battels and your leader took that offer and stomped on it

i will look forward to are next battel

cheers
kyle

I dont know what your talking about when you say you offerd us help in different fort battles...

We haven't had any other fort battles except the fort you took from us and your other forts... Why would you send us a message saying youd help us>???

DeletedUser

i offered it to i own every long ago to help for a new fort

and relly only 1 monkey was at that battle

and if your going to be attacking us for a week you beter say good bye to no mercys fort that your in

DeletedUser14006

All this jabber and Dalorian did not even turn up to her own fort battle :laugh:

DeletedUser

well this didnt work the way I was planning it to... To tell you the truth, noone was even suposed to go to the Outpost fort... It was a decoy, but whatever... Simply not enough people helping us out...

Oh, and I own Evry1 didnt tell me anything about that Kyle, otherwise I would have tried to rally more people to it. Also, if you were so willing to help us get a new fort, why wont you just give us back ours and put an end to this???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nm, it didn't work out anyways, we are still learning how fort battles work, didn't time the second attack right because we didn't realize we can only attack a fort once per day. LOL

My entire strategy fell apart. First and most important reason, we were outnumbered at every turn, second reason, flawed planning. But I'm learning. Oh well, It is still fun...

DeletedUser

A decoy :laugh:

A decoy for what? :unsure:

a decoy for the other decoy. oh, wait, that one was real. oops, my bad, couldn't tell the difference.

typical of monkeys. they hoot a lot, but when it comes to fighting, they're swinging their arms randomly. its like fighting a mass of flailing monkeys. sounds tough, but when your carrying guns, it aint too hard.

DeletedUser

a decoy for the other decoy. oh, wait, that one was real. oops, my bad, couldn't tell the difference.

typical of monkeys. they hoot a lot, but when it comes to fighting, they're swinging their arms randomly. its like fighting a mass of flailing monkeys. sounds tough, but when your carrying guns, it aint too hard.

LOL, I love the arrogance on this thread. Its almost amusing :D

DeletedUser

Would you stop trolling me please? This thread was created for the purpose of rallying support for my cause, not for trolls to find a nice little hole to troll from...

DeletedUser

Would you stop trolling me please? This thread was created for the purpose of rallying support for my cause, not for trolls to find a nice little hole to troll from...

Thats some fine tactic you made pal, first you tell that you want support and then you tell that you needed decoys to justify why you havent show in battle... I know for myself that I ll always join opposite side when I see you attacking or defending...

You deserve trolling :laugh:

DeletedUser

I didnt show in battle because I registered for 2 fort battles... I didnt realize i could register for 2 fort battles at the same time, and I thought that I might be there when the first one started even if my avatar was at the other fort...

Yes, The attack on the Wolf pack outpost was a decoy, but I still wanted to be in the fight, and im sorry if I hirt your feelings, but we thought if we got them all to attack there, and started the second fort battle right away and all went to the other fort after they were all there, that it would work. Im sorry it didnt and Now I know that I actualy need to be at the fort even if im registered. ALso, I was hoping that more people from this thread would actually contact me about it in PM so I could tell them my plan without giving it away here...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont see why you still attack us even if you guys get lucky in a battle wolves,TW and ETC would be back to take it

DeletedUser

This entire ordeal has taught me alot about fort battles, and even if you dont like me or my towns, that's fine. Im not trying to win any popularity contests.

(Im sure someone will have something witty to say about me and popularity contests or some other lame thing to troll me more now, but I also still dont care) Please take it else where...

DeletedUser

i dont see why you still attack us even if you guys get lucky in a battle wolves,TW and ETC would be back to take it

We knew that. We just wanted the satisfaction of getting our fort back, and the fort battles are fun. There was also a small hope in my mind that others would rally with us to take you guys down and that you would disolve, but that was just a pipe dream lol :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.