Fort Battle Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone.

I am one of the leaders of 2 fully built towns. When forts were first released we found ourselves a small fort and built it up alot and were happy :rolleyes:
Then the Wolf Pack came at captured our fort :sad:

We have managed to rally great numbers a couple times, and not so great others, But we keep failing in the attempt to re-take our fort. This is Mainly due to the fact that they have the support of the TW...

I was hopeing that I could find some able bodied people here who might not like the TW or the wolf pack, and you might come to our assistance in order to take back our fort and possibly take out their other 2 forts near by...

Our Town name is Monkey Town, and the Fort is Question is called Wolf Pack Outpost...

ANy support you may lend us would be greatly appreciated... :ph34r:

DeletedUser

mate i will say some of your fort battles have been fun but you guys are relly out numbered i mean are last battel was 100 to 20

if offered you help many times in a diffent fort battels and your leader took that offer and stomped on it

i will look forward to are next battel

cheers
kyle

DeletedUser

Hello everyone.

I am one of the leaders of 2 fully built towns. When forts were first released we found ourselves a small fort and built it up alot and were happy :rolleyes:

We have managed to rally great numbers a couple times, and not so great others, But we keep failing in the attempt to re-take our fort. This is Mainly due to the fact that they have the support of the TW...

I was hopeing that I could find some able bodied people here who might not like the TW or the wolf pack, and you might come to our assistance in order to take back our fort and possibly take out their other 2 forts near by...

Our Town name is Monkey Town, and the Fort is Question is called Wolf Pack Outpost...

You realize by posting this and people respond, it gives the TW towns an idea who to go after as enemies, right? :)

This will be interesting....

I know some TW towns treasuries are quite full, enough to fund at least 20 large fort challenges if not more. Giving them a target to go after will be quite convenient.

DeletedUser

blitz are you in are towns beacues there is a member very very simlar to your name

DeletedUser14006

Hello everyone.

You may want to contact the empire, I hear they are looking for new towns to join up since US Senate parted ways.

DeletedUser14006

While we are not allies as such you can count on the support of -TW- Rock Ridge I

I was at the last battle, unfortunately I cannot attend the battle tomorrow morning 10:10am UK time as I have been working long hours all week at work and I ain't getting out of my pit any time before 11:00am.

I will post in the forum and you should expect to see some of the town there ;)

DeletedUser

Hello everyone.

you sound like an idiot to me. your saying that they win because they have better allies. instead of asking here, maybe you should try and find some allies. and trying to use your enemies (Wolf Pack) ally(TW) to gain the support from enemies of said ally(TW) (lol, confusing. names included for explanation) isn't the smartest thing to do, especially publicly. SB tends to support TW, and so now they know that they might want to join in on those battles as well. against you. TW has allies too, and so you just basically brought in more numbers for both sides.

alright everyone, you heard what he said. if your an ally of TW, support Wolf Pack. if your an enemy of TW, support Monkey Town. considering the fact that Wolf Pack is better than Monkey town, im guessing he's still going to be losing the battles.

DeletedUser

you sound like an idiot to me. your saying that they win because they have better allies. instead of asking here, maybe you should try and find some allies. and trying to use your enemies (Wolf Pack) ally(TW) to gain the support from enemies of said ally(TW) (lol, confusing. names included for explanation) isn't the smartest thing to do, especially publicly. SB tends to support TW, and so now they know that they might want to join in on those battles as well. against you. TW has allies too, and so you just basically brought in more numbers for both sides.

alright everyone, you heard what he said. if your an ally of TW, support Wolf Pack. if your an enemy of TW, support Monkey Town. considering the fact that Wolf Pack is better than Monkey town, im guessing he's still going to be losing the battles.

even without allys we would beat you we have far more members and towns

if it was a battle wolves vs monkeys we would win every time

DeletedUser

Wow, you are a lot more direct than I. I was trying to gently remind him posting like that in public may not be the best of idea....

even without allys we would beat you we have far more members and towns

if it was a battle wolves vs monkeys we would win every time

You might want to check where kman is from. I think he is from Abandon Hope, now part of ETC if I remember correctly.

DeletedUser

I am probing for support, what you may or may not think of my tactics, is your opinion, but it dosen't effect my resolve...

ALso, I am in charge or organizing and arranging all fort battles and support along with much else of our towns... YOu may think you have the upper hand, but ive been planning this for the last month, regardless of the last battles outcomb...

My plan may fail in the long run here, but hey, It is worth a try, and if you dont like it, thats just to bad.

DeletedUser

lol. i myself have been working on fort battle strategies. when executed, they could be unstoppable.

DeletedUser

lol, the enemy of my town wants to close my support thread... FUnny

DeletedUser

it is and know what eles is funny just about every one thats posted in here is on my side

and dud i aready know your plan its not going to work

DeletedUser

I have fought for Monkeytown before, 2-3 times actually. I have also fought for Wolfpack the same amount of times. I help them attack the fort thats in their square that WP owns, and helped defend it once to I believe. I have helped WP when it was their forts being attacked in their area.

Its just a personal thing of mine ... Forts having local owners. So I am on neither and both sides :p

Status
Not open for further replies.