Fort Battle Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Defenders have an advantage in fort battles by default. In order to minimize defender's advantage, you need to make sure you outnumber defenders in the fort battle you want to win.

You need to pay more attention to how fort battle works. When ETC launched attacks against Shadow's fort, 3 or 4 fort battles were declared. When SB launched counter attack, another 3 or 4 fort battles occured (not all were launched by TSC). I think there were 6 or 8 fort battles listed at that time and in the end, only 1 fort changed hand, ETC's fort. That gives you an idea how expensive fort battle can be for attacker to prevail.

Just be organized, as the number of towns allied with you grows, chance of mistake will occur more often. I know one of the TW leader forgot to message his own town(s) (don't remember 1 or 2 of his own towns) about which fort was the real target. TW still managed to gather 128 attackers to attack the real target, but enough TW's own member did not get the memo and showed up at the fake fort and was slaughtered.

Some people in this thread was trying to help, but I guess you did not notice nor appreciate their effort.

DeletedUser

I noticed and Appreciate the the people who were trying to help here. Derek1982 for instance gave me a name for someone I could contact, but I have so many messages already flowing through my inbox that I complelty forgot to contact anyone from their towns..

Thanks for your feedback Blitzkrieg. I also have found that it has become more and more difficult to organize fort battles. Its not the cost, we have enough money to launch fort battles on 5 - 6 forts at the same time as it is right now, its like you said, every time we start a battle, I keep forgetting to tell people, or leave out crucial information, and have to resend 3 or 4 times, It can be annoying, but I'm getting better at it lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you can always join fort battle even if you are not among the members of defenders or attackers... if you are a leader of your town/family i suggest you first try them and learn before you think of launching attack and asking for help on forums...

Players would gladly join if they know that you have a plan how to fight a battle, but till then join few battles to learn how more organized families fight their battles...

DeletedUser

you can always join fort battle even if you are not among the members of defenders or attackers... if you are a leader of your town/family i suggest you first try them and learn before you think of launching attack and asking for help on forums...

Players would gladly join if they know that you have a plan how to fight a battle, but till then join few battles to learn how more organized families fight their battles...

Just to add to this. Copy/paste this url to your World1 the west address
javascript:AjaxWindow.show('fort_battleresultpage',{battleresult_id:177},115);

The attackers from rattlesnake basin was organized but not the rest of the attackers. A few of us from TW were coordinating together and you can see the result. schweik, thingfish, and me were together in the same place, moving together as a unit and you can see our damage + KO count.

Attacking fort and win is possible but it's very difficult, participate in some fort battles, both as defender and attacker. If you want to attack, I would suggest you participate in more battle as attacker and take your town with you to gain experience. Gradually you will see what works better and what will cost you dearly. We all learn as we go along, the difference is the better ones learn from their mistakes and keep on improving. The ones who fail to learn will eventually suffer the consequences.

The defenders in the fort battle I just mentioned were by in large, chaotic. If it's up to me as leader, I will groan at the disorganization. However, even with such disorganization and inefficient use of manpower, attacker still lost.

DeletedUser

I couldn't get the link to work...

And thanks for the info guys; Just to let you know, I have participated in around 20 fort battles now. So I understand alot about them, but theres always something new that sneaks up and either bites me in the butt or helps me that I find out usually to late :laugh:

It would really make it easier if there was a fort chat window so we could better co-ordinate though...

DeletedUser

I would like to FOrmaly Put Forward, Here, That if ANyone, No matter who you are, (As long as your a town leader or in charge or governance) Contacts me in game regarding alliances or fort battle support... I will DO my best to be there and even if I dont make it, I will pass the message along to my towns, and they will all know of it. We Love to fight, and as such, Are open to battles and new members...

Long Live the WORLD!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.