Flaming Turkey Thrower

DeletedUser

I need some of those guns

A turkey bites you. You lose 28 health points.

DeletedUser

man that must be one giant chicken..

giant+chicken+cock.jpg

DeletedUser

A house of God burned that you might improve the tools of the devil.

DeletedUser

A house of God burned that you might improve the tools of the devil.

Ok, PLEASE STOP!. I do not believe in god. Therefore this f*king Religion stuff offends me. This is a F*king game, Played by international players. So i ask that you F*king stop with this F*kign God bulls*t.

DeletedUser

Dude, he's just roleplaying.... No real religious man would go by the name SaltineJesus.... Chill out.

DeletedUser

When will we be able to buy REAL guns? :|
Not some stones or something like that.

DeletedUser

When will we be able to buy REAL guns? :|
Not some stones or something like that.

Probably when the gunsmith is created. It'll most likely start out with a low level pistol or something. If not, we might have to wait until it's upgraded a few more levels and make do with rocks for now.

DeletedUser

Ok, PLEASE STOP!. I do not believe in god. Therefore this f*king Religion stuff offends me. This is a F*king game, Played by international players. So i ask that you F*king stop with this F*kign God bulls*t.

I apologize for offending you. As I've said before, I feel it my duty to be the voice of reason and decency, but bringing you to anger was not something I ever wished to do. I ask that you forgive me and understand what goodly goals I am trying to actualize, even if I often fail in realizing them.

I come from a point of view inspired by the ultimate, you are guided by secular values. These are not incompatible and I hope that as time goes on you will work with me to find a compromise. You may find that we are more similar than different.

DeletedUser

We have free speech in here so you can't stop him from spreading the Gods word. Although he should find another place to do that.

DeletedUser

I think that if you all looked deeply into the subject at hand that you would find we are speaking the same truths with a different vocabulary. This just happens to be the tradition that speaks most strongly to me and I want to share that strength with all I come across.

That is why I keep everyone here in my prayers and double up on some of you.

DeletedUser

I think that if you all looked deeply into the subject at hand that you would find we are speaking the same truths with a different vocabulary. This just happens to be the tradition that speaks most strongly to me and I want to share that strength with all I come across.

That is why I keep everyone here in my prayers and double up on some of you.

i must be one you double up on as i find items constantly.

DeletedUser

Why SJ, that is good news, all that praying is keeping you busy leaving good folk to continue with life, unimpeded by the need to visit the good Lord's house. Safe in the knowledge that our souls are being prayed for, without the knocking of the foolish upon the door.

If it will save your weary legs you can pray triple time for my unrepentant soul. God bless you.

DeletedUser

I dont give a F*K its getting F*KING annoying.

What bothers me about her reaction is that she has no problem broadcasting the fact that she is a lesbian (which could be offensive to a religious person) but gets all butthurt when someone says "god bless" just my scales of justice opinion

;)

p.s. I dont care about the lesbian thing just saying what makes sense to me