Flaming Turkey Thrower

DeletedUser

Our town's gunsmith has been working on a new weapon, he calls it a "Flaming Turkey Thrower". He says it won't be ready for a while, but he is experimenting with it.

Last week he burned down the church, during one of his 'tests', so we decided to make him a new building all his own.

Outlaw Creek's Gunsmith will be finished in a few hours.

As always, cash only, no credit.

DeletedUser

I suggest the next thing you make is a mortician - to bury your ugly corpse -, cause once we're ready we're gonna collect the bounty that's on your head.

DeletedUser

I suggest the next thing you make is a mortician - to bury your ugly corpse -, cause once we're ready we're gonna collect the bounty that's on your head.

We already have a mortician, and he is busy burying all the bounty hunters ;)

DeletedUser

lol thats on way to tell everyone that the gun shop will be open soon XD

DeletedUser914

Oh dear...fighting talk. I thought this was God's country......;)

DeletedUser

FINALLY the gun store will be open... to bad ill be in the western lands were noone else is stakin my claim

DeletedUser

HT you attention ***** :p <3

anyways yes we have a gunsmith come and get your "Flaming Turkey Thrower":confused:

*me waits for pancake to come on and flame*

DeletedUser

HT you attention ***** :p <3

anyways yes we have a gunsmith come and get your "Flaming Turkey Thrower":confused:

*me waits for pancake to come on and flame*

I can do the next best thing? :rolleyes:

I could attention ***** too if you'd like?

Care Bears got hotel in 6 hours... Already jumped from way back in 36th to 25th. Expect a Residence Upgrade in a few hours!

By the way... You are lucky that I wasn't there for the PnP... I told them to wait for me before the PnPing, but nobody ever listens to the nooby little construction worker. :(

They even went and got the thread locked so I couldn't throw in anything else... And they said I was british... :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As always HighTower it's a pleasure to read your posts.. very funny

DeletedUser

Hey will *waves* you still on w24??

BTW-My construction's almost as high as yours, yay me=P I'm in the top 15 for construction..I roxorz.

OT(on-topic) What do you do at a weapons smith place??

DeletedUser

I have 21 construction..=P

I have unspent points and almost a level... :D

You don't want to put too many eggs in one basket. 23 construction is plenty TBH. Especially with the gear I have (I haz nice stuffs) that increases my repair and leadership skills. Makes it so that I can construct a building in 2 hours or so.

DeletedUser

I have unspent points and almost a level... :D

You don't want to put too many eggs in one basket. 23 construction is plenty TBH. Especially with the gear I have (I haz nice stuffs) that increases my repair and leadership skills. Makes it so that I can construct a building in 2 hours or so.

I've had no need of them elsewhere >.< We don't have a mortician, so I can't duel either. :cool:

DeletedUser

impressive.

i have focused mainly on swimming, so that i can win the "1802 Special Olympics for those impaired with extremely large genitalia". it will be an exciting year.

and im serious about the impressiveness of how fast your buildings go up. shows why your towns winning in the points race. chuck in another residence though. i want in :D.