Flags - Guarding the Fort

DeletedUser

How long did you have to "Guard the Fort" before you actually got a flag?

I've spent probably 20 hours, using premium to get Higher Income and Double Character Bonus (Adventurer). I've had to walk off and let motivation come back up 3 times now. Have I just not done it long enough or am I missing something? (I don't do a job when motivation falls below 90)

DeletedUser

that is surprising, I also use premium and have found it anywhere from 3 - 13 hours, once I got 2 in like 4 hours. :)

I suggest go to town church pray, do 4 hours, wait until job motivation returns to 100% [about 26 hours], than repeat until you get it.

On the other hand I have had to work 7 hours to end up with 2 raven feathers after the last job, despite it having a 30% product percentage per 30 minutes :-(

Once I got 2 notes number 2 in 4 hours of trading @ 2% chance

DeletedUser

One time i was very lucky
i got the flag twice in a 2 hour slot
and once when trading i got piece of note part 2 in 4 hours!

was funny :p

DeletedUser

on my adventurer class in W2 i got 4, yes FOUR flags in 2 hours, i was like lol i wish i could trade these to players.

DeletedUser

I don't know about the praying bit. A lot of players think certain things make them more lucky, and as far as I can tell, even praying hasn't been proven to give any actual advantage.

Just keep repeating the job with reasonable motivation. Took me maybe 16-18 hours but I got it before I got the quest, it's a good EXP job, so I don't see why it's so painful for people to keep doing more hours.

DeletedUser

I found one on w4 in my first 2 hour job, no premiums. On w5, I'm still working on it after about 10 hours, no premiums.

DeletedUser

I've put in 16 hours at guarding the fort.....still no flag for me

DeletedUser

Well a thread about this infamous quest was one of the first I read when I joined the forums, and now I am doing the quest I see what all the fuss is about. I said to myself I'd either get it first try or it would take ages, and I didn't get it first try...

DeletedUser

What I seriously like is the variety and randomness and combinations this quest throws up.

I've only just reached this quest now and have attempted it for 2 hours.
Will report back...

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

make sure your motivation is high, otherwise your chances will keep decreasing.

i usually stop when it goes past 80%

u could have faith and pray before doing it.

DeletedUser

11 hours later and I found a flag!

My motivation had dropped and I eventually stopped the job. Until it reached 100% motivation again on Friday.

Voila!

Got it!

;) :cool: