Votes: 11 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No there is already too many fish

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I think more fish will give more of a variety to the game....it can only help in my opinion.

DeletedUser

We're not asking for a mini-game fish simulator. :) Just a little variety, and one would assume if some are harder to get than others, i.e. rarer would be worth more money. Same would apply to any others that have variable rewards. When you are looking at an inventory with 30 of one item. Of course even if the inventory stacked I would still like more variety. Hey, look! I caught a mackrel! I am the envy of the whole town! :)

DeletedUser

Oh. And another reason for multiple fish would be contigent on allowing some (obvious) items being allowed to be edible. Feeling tired (no energy) eat a bass/perch/catfish/ham etc. Maybe a little health. Various foodstuff allows various benefits mainly energy, some health. Maybe a temporary boost to something like vigor (too much sugar!) or temporary loss (the beer tasted great but I couldn't shoot the broadside of a barn now!). Or worse... too many beans lower hiding... (you figure it out) This may have better fit under the edible thread, but it started with fish and it ended with fish. So there. Oh yeah, carp. :)

DeletedUser

Oh come on! As been said before this game is not based on fising. There are about 90 jobs in here, why would we only consentrate on stupid fishing??? Next thng you want so many changes for all other jobs. Imagine how complicted the game would be. Besides fising is one of the most pointless jobs there is.

DeletedUser

reading a few topics it looks like its turning out to become a bit like runescape... next you would want Rare party hats and Mining gold and other minerals

xD

DeletedUser

how about having 1-2 rare fish that when eaten boost a skill for a few hours? i'd say 2 hours since that is longest you can work [or maybe an ability +1 for 2 hours; ex strength +1]

DeletedUser

Some people think this is crap but if you watch the poll,
most of the people want more fish ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, and those who want more fish, go to runescape. Or but some fish from the market ig you are still so hungry fo fish.

DeletedUser

:confused:

There are 20 people who want more fish and others don't care.

How about having 1-2 rare ham?!? Or hallucinogenic beans? :eek:

Go and play Trophy Bass or something...

DeletedUser

I would jsut prefer different fish at different fishing creeks, since they are two different eco-systems.

Realistic!

DeletedUser

yh and or fish that increase your energy for a temporary time ... or increase a skill temporarily... so you can complete some quests