Votes: 11 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No there is already too many fish

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Isnt it more fun if you could get more different fish at theStream fishing job?

DeletedUser

2 isnt very much either
Where do you see river fishing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i like that idea, several products in 1 job, as in fishing, cause theres more then 2 spiecies of fish in the water

DeletedUser

I like the fish :) I have one in my inventory. But as there is no store in my town yet, it is getting a bit smelly.

DeletedUser

Cant the chance of getting a Product increase?

Also 15% chance of getting leather you tan :(

DeletedUser

Well, if you want to get some more different types of fish without making it too difficult to get the standard for quests, how about different bait items? Worms might catch salmon, feather lure might catch trout etc. No need to add a bait shop or anything. General store might sell something of the sort. Not to mention fishing rods or such.

An alternate method could be determining available fish from the labor points. At 1 labor could catch x piddly fish, at 10 slightly better added etc.

Either of these could easily be applied to other such tasks, such as hunting for instance. It generally would take a much more skilled hunter to hunt and kill a wolf or bear than it would say a rabbit or squirrel.

Could even remotely imagine skills for the outdoorsman type skills (fishing, hunting, tracking, trapping, tanning, etc)

Or you could cheat: get a good big net, and some dynamite...

DeletedUser

If the product rate increased on the jobs like Fishing and Tanning, and stuff thats relativity easy, i'll be happy.

DeletedUser

Im sorry if I am missing something, but what would be the point of more fish?

DeletedUser

But can there be types of fish is different locations?

A fair compromise.