P&P First Fort Battle

DeletedUser

You mean they were noob enuff to choose the wrong side and fight against their own town/s?

yea, rofl :laugh::laugh:

check the defenders page on the battle report and count how many they were. you will be amazed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah, I think they knew what they were doing. MC just did a recent expansion, sucking in a few independent towns. I think these were a few angry ex-independent members telling their town founders to FOFF.

DeletedUser

That was fun guys. Thanks to all who participated. A special thanks to MC for all the help they provided.

DeletedUser

Fanstastic Oreos For Friday's ?

Well the main thing is we had the first fort battle and it was fun.
And it should make things exciting in the long run.

DeletedUser14793

ya i like fort battles, they bring out peoples true intentions, it makes things easier in the long run. it was a fun battle though.

DeletedUser16008

Well there you go .... I counted about 9 MC on the wrong side :nowink: Shows what noobs and people are like.... 8% of the force on the wrong side makes a lot of difference, but as long as the defenders always get in the the first round of shots in an exchange it is always a forgone conclusion when numbers are equal

It wasn't personal just thought it would be fun to thrown rocks while the world was young for a change.

Also it was an opportunity to get some good experience.... if we ever get to leave the fort that is :bandit:

For my part it was well worth the investment.... It gave me answers to a lot of questions and exposed a number of cowards and turncoats... Better to find these things out at the beginning rather than later...

If I get a refund based on the fact most people have wasted their Sunday for nothing on both sides ill throw another party just for the hell of it :D

DeletedUser1105

I've not had a battle report to my inbox. As far as my account is concerned, we are still fighting :(

DeletedUser

no clue, my char is stuck as well on the fight still :S

Supporttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!! help !!!

DeletedUser14793

i think the dev's should give us all alittle bonus for this garbage. im kidnapped in the fort. lol

DeletedUser

I got koed in the 6th round so im all good but i didint get the report or nothing. This is going to be a bummer to all teh people who survived the battle.
Wheres gem when you need her! :p

DeletedUser

It will be okay everyone, I am on my way w/ a wagon (transporting ammunition ), I will blow everyone back to there hotel

DeletedUser16008

Wish id get dropped from the blasted fort battle so I can get back to the game I know that. :blink: Ive heard of after hours lock ins but this is ridiculous. ;)

DeletedUser

Round 53 has began, the next round begins in -15 seconds.
WTH

Last edited by a moderator: