fellow Americans what will you be using your extra $13 a week on

DeletedUser

Another two quick wins for freedom ;)

The Powers of Facism never do rest though.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I just looked at some of the wall street figures, bankers we're given bonuses based on profit which didn't exist. The interesting part was that the bonuses were what put them in debt, none of which were reclaimed.

You do not give a lot of bankers triple there expected profits in bonuses when the that profit disappears. Only the top 25 are capped in these very big companies (unless something changed)

Looks like their just going to empty you of money. Or if the federal reserve keeps up the alchemy you'll have money with no value.

DeletedUser

Like I said: there's only one thing that's wrong with the economy and that's corporate greed.

DeletedUser

$13 a week....sounds like time to buy extra toilet paper.

Well, if those 13$ covers your toilet paper, that is one less epense to think of.

For the record; I'm agreeing with Elmyr; Down with the greedy corporations!

DeletedUser

Don't get too attached to the $13. You'll be paying it back at the end of the year via taxes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it wont even be at the end of the year it will be in the payroll taxes when you get your check in the first place

DeletedUser

Who truly loves their country? Those who are outraged by taxes or those who don't mind paying to make their country great? Those who think their federal government should have the power and not states, provinces or other lower level administrative divisions? Those who approve of the use of military force or those who don't want their country's citizens dying overseas? Those who believe strongly in education and want their country to produce intelligent, thinking citizens or those who think there's only one book that matters? Those who want to let their fellow citizens choose their own beliefs or those who want legislation to force their own beliefs on them?

Liberals love their country.
Conservatives love themselves.

DeletedUser

I ask again, what is so bad with paying taxes?

nothing is wrong with paying taxes. My only point is if you think your going to see the 13 bucks your wrong .

@ Elmyr

I wouldent go as far as to say one side truely loves thier country and another doesent .

DeletedUser

I wouldent go as far as to say one side truely loves thier country and another doesent .

No, but the other side (from my perspective) claims to be patriots and claim we (liberals) hate our country.

DeletedUser

Do you like paying taxes?

Why yes, I do.
Paying taxes ensures a strong community with lots of welfare, healthcare, schooling etc. Taxes is what makes a community strong. Taxes helps the community take care of itself.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Even if the government is extremely stupid with the tax money the damage is normally not so great because they are doing things in bulk, when they are not being stupid they can make that money a lot more useful than we would have made it.

It's the governments job to make the money we give them benifit us.

I used to feel that I could spend the money better if I had the option to budget my own (the money goes to council services etc) but it's really not true.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

tell that to the california legislature whos got so much pork in thier budgets they're gonna be handing out IOUs