fellow Americans what will you be using your extra $13 a week on

DeletedUser

Isn't it you who hates when JM posts articles to do his arguing? *shaking my head in silent laughter*

Where exactly did I post articles to do my argumentation?
I supplied you with two links that explained to you the diffrence of two terms that you quite obviously are mixing at the best of times, or in the worst case blatantly ignoring in order to spread lies.

*shakes his head in disbelief*

DeletedUser

Where exactly did I post articles to do my argumentation?
I supplied you with two links that explained to you the diffrence of two terms that you quite obviously are mixing at the best of times, or in the worst case blatantly ignoring in order to spread lies.

So you would like it better if JM posted links to his articles instead of posting them? I'll let him know.

DeletedUser

That would be nice. Then I wouldn't have to trawl through lies. I could just skip them out.

DeletedUser

So you would like it better if JM posted links to his articles instead of posting them? I'll let him know.

Are you stupid, or just pretending to be?

I am not to blame for your ignorance, but you seem adamant about holding on to it.

Edit: Yes, it'd take me less time to scroll by his posts that way.

DeletedUser

Are you stupid, or just pretending to be?

I am not to blame for your ignorance, but you seem adamant about holding on to it.

what do you think?

DeletedUser

Eh, this is not a forum to attack each other. If you guys would kindly stop.

DeletedUser

I've allowed the debate since it started, but if it is just going to resort to insults and looking down on people then I don't want it here. Debates are fun, and I've enjoyed reading along but I do want it to just be a debate.

It's her opinion, she's entitled to it. If you don't like it, then what's this debate for? You think honestly this is going to change her mind, when for so long she's believed it?

DeletedUser

Sorry Gem. See if you can get through to Virginia.
Nice job insulting me again. :p

I'm the one who said sweet dreams and gave you a hug. *rolling my eyes*

but, yes, we'll stop...

DeletedUser

That's probably the best comment you've ever made. congrats.

Last edited by a moderator: