Fastest way to lvl?

DeletedUser

It's not meant to be the fastest way to level up. It's just a (one of many) way of putting your points on skills that makes you able to do all jobs.

Actually, from lvl 20 to lvl 40 you won't go that fast anymore. Unless you have some fancy clothing at that point.

DeletedUser

Hmm...how do you recommend going about lvling up quickly then?

DeletedUser

Use premium features.

Yeah buy a tonne of nuggets, and do all those quests which offer exp. for job products, by buying the items with nuggets without necessarily doing the job, but make sure you are always doing what earns you more xp.... the dexterity setting traps build works well until you unlock bear hunting.

DeletedUser

So I was wondering what the quickest way to lvl up was. And I stumbled upon this German thread that I translated. I was wondering if it worked?
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translat...7094&postcount=62&lp=de_en&btnTrUrl=Translate
It translated a bit weird, so just f.y.i.
skill = dexterity
perseverance = stamina

Cheers :)
I actually checked this out the other day to see if it was how I wanted to go. As someone said, it's not the fastest way to level up. Far from it as a matter of fact. So I decided to scrap the idea. I have a set plan to do all the jobs (If I don't accidentally delete it again) and will just plug the skills in for each quest that I do as I go.

DeletedUser

Very clever business ploy this nugget thing. You get beaten as a dueller and you go get a credit card and bam buy some Quest items and some skills :)
Shame its not long term. Things like this never are.

DeletedUser

It seems that many of high level people do not join a town in this world. Is it so if you want to level fast?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm a town founder from the day 2 and you can check my ranking, I'd say I'm doing a fast level up. I do remember that the same day a player with a nick Napole also joined or founded a town, and he is even higher on the stats than me.

So no. Being a townless doesn't guarantee you'll level up faster.
I'd say townless people simply don't want to participate in a town and suffer from silly townmember questions or are not good to defend in duels so they're too scared.

DeletedUser

Sure, whatever you say. ;)
That up there was just my opinion and I won't change it.
Anyway, it's irrelevant actually if it's about fear or advantages. Because a rumor says that with the next update, you will be able to duel townless people. More KOes = less level ups, right? Hardly. With the instant energy refill feature, KOes are already utterly irrelevant on this server.

DeletedUser

Surely KO's are not irrelevant because you can not buy health?

Most who do not join towns early on IMO are either adventuerers just looking to do quests or people who have a build plan that may leave them prone to early attacks and dont want to have a poor dueling record.

DeletedUser

You can't buy health. But if your build is good enough, you can work on low damage jobs to avoid big damage till you level up or your health restores itself. For example I have almost 100 LP in one of my best XP jobs - Protecting the track of settlers. ;)

DeletedUser

Some town are simply not worth joining: Low activity,annoying uncharismatic leader(s),or maybe they are too demanding in money or duels or fort battles.

Or my big turn-off: mute towns.No one ever speaks,everyone just log on and Q jobs.Can you say B.O.R.I.N.G. ? I like towns where people actually chat now and then.

Then there are some towns with a 1 strong foreign background..again not worth joining if you have to google-translate what is being said.

Adventurers have the luxury of sleeping free in foreign hotels and therefor if they aren't duelers can be more picky and wait for the town with the right chemistry.

Ohh.. and i don't think people should be speaking about "being too scared" when they themselves pee their pants by constantly hugging the npc's skirt to be perma- KO's just avoid being dueled by big bad wolf dueling players.

Everything in perspective.

DeletedUser

Hhahahah, well Saltin... Hehe
I don't use that "trick" on purpose. The NPC shot me twice in the head when I had low health, I died. The one on the mountain, prior to Jacob. Either he is now boosted or I did something wrong with my build. Or he just got lucky. Prior to this two days ago I've never been KOed on this server.
But if I was worker, then yes, I would do it. There has been enough town statistic pumping on the workers.

And I still say ppl some ppl won't join a town because they're scared.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Buy all the skills, clothes and energy you need with money.
Go to that special spot on the map.
Do serving in the army, guarding the stage coach, hunting grizzly bears
and robbing trains in rotation.
Use 5 minute periods.

There :dry:

DeletedUser

Nashy you rock!
Now... Would you be so kind to post us some details? How many skillpoints to buy and what skills to invest in? :)
I'm gonna be sooo bankrupt, hehe