Fast leveling guide

DeletedUser

I would really appreciate it if someone made an actual guide on how to power level in this game? This would really help a lot of people out if the guide was large and serious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

The fastest way is probably duelling people with duelling levels much higher than yours and using buffs to keep your motivation above 90%. This is only good up until around the time when you get your GG (roughly level 80) as your duelling level will be so high by that stage that you'll be stuck only being able to duel level 120 duellers. Once you get your GG you should switch to fort fighting instead, you can get up to 4500 exp on a good day on W15 through fort battles alone.

DeletedUser

The fastest way is probably duelling people with duelling levels much higher than yours and using buffs to keep your motivation above 90%.

My best time from 1 to 120 is just over 6 months. Has someone done it faster by dueling than I have without dueling?

DeletedUser22685

Gaga got the GG in a month by duelling which means she was level 80 in that time, that's the level I mentioned duelling up to. A couple of Derek's characters haven't taken much longer than that, including Spawn of Futu on World 2 and Braxalicious on World 1.

DeletedUser31397

My best time from 1 to 120 is just over 6 months. Has someone done it faster by dueling than I have without dueling?

I belive fastfinger fred would appreciate if you told him how you did it :p

DeletedUser

I belive fastfinger fred would appreciate if you told him how you did it :p

I just did it...

No great secret. Quests (and using them for energy management), jobs, and not a huge number of battles because w8 sucked. It was no different from how I play every toon.

Gaga got the GG in a month by duelling which means she was level 80 in that time, that's the level I mentioned duelling up to. A couple of Derek's characters haven't taken much longer than that, including Spawn of Futu on World 2 and Braxalicious on World 1.

Gaga always gets bored and quits before 120 and XP dueling gets different at higher levels. And 80 for her GG? I got my GG at 76 which took 2 months because I wasn't trying very hard and being very sloppy with energy management. And we were talking about 120, not 80, which isn't even half way to 120. You might as well say "so-and-so got to level 10 in 47 mins by dueling!" [Or you could extol the virtues of swimming, which is great at low levels, but won't get you very far since the best XP job is serving in the army.]

Last edited by a moderator:

delldell56

gaga never got any or her ggs at level 80, you know she doesn't have the patience to wait that long for a gun she can use at level 75. she MUST have it by the time she can equip it. so, she got nancy callahan's gg dueling and fort fighting on w11 at exactly level 75 (because of a certain quest key) in 29 days (27, if you count out the 2 days she didn't play when she quit at level 54); and she got rick perry's gg at exactly level 75 again in 18 days on w12, mostly dueling. however, as elmyr stated, after reaching certain levels, xp dueling changes. especially if you reskill as fort fighter.

her method never relies on just one thing. she mixes up heavy dueling, a couple of battles, and 3-6 high xp jobs that are carefully chosen and changed by level. and of course, just like derek, also heavy nuggetting and dedication. well, for 2 weeks and then they get bored and quit.

from what i've been told (guess who), with the introduction of the bond shop, that time could even be shortened to maybe a week. i won't say how because the plan is too crazy but also very viable. it involves choosing a certain character class, and the use and "abuse" of certain buffs now available, nuggets, and the market.

DeletedUser

from what i've been told (guess who), with the introduction of the bond shop, that time could even be shortened to maybe a week. i won't say how because the plan is too crazy but also very viable. it involves choosing a certain character class, and the use and "abuse" of certain buffs now available, nuggets, and the market.

A week to GG or a week to 120? A week to 120 by dueling alone would require dueling every 10 minutes 24 hours a day and averaging 579 xp per duel. A week to 75 would only require 143 xp per duel, which would be much more feasible, though that doesn't take the time required for the raid and the art thief into account (assuming you weren't given a 2nd key), or the XP you get from them. You could also take off some time for sleep if just getting to 75.

DeletedUser15641

Ask Derek he had beaten me about over 3 times by restarting.

delldell56

A week to GG or a week to 120? A week to 120 by dueling alone would require dueling every 10 minutes 24 hours a day and averaging 579 xp per duel. A week to 75 would only require 143 xp per duel, which would be much more feasible, though that doesn't take the time required for the raid and the art thief into account (assuming you weren't given a 2nd key), or the XP you get from them. You could also take off some time for sleep if just getting to 75.

hmmmm...i always took as a given that it was level 75 and gg in a week. probably because i don't think even a crazy power level plan would work to take someone from milky to level 120 in a week. i might be wrong, considering our common friends, but i don't think that's possible. we are talking about obtaining all 3 keys the old way (work for them) and no sleeping time, in game or real life. well, not much. and because you can buy health juice and mate in the shop, now it can also be done everywhere, not just full premium worlds.

*edit*: just thought i should add that most power levelers aren't willing to burn an insane amount of nuggets or set their alarms to wake up every other hour to queue jobs, battles or duels. they power level because they are good, not because they are obsessed. i believe a challenged elmyr could go from 1 to 120 in a little bit over a month, using smart energy management and a combined method to achieve that goal, while also spending a more reasonable amount of nuggets and bonds. i don't expect him to try, though. power leveling like gaga or derek is for crazy people ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser22685

Gaga always gets bored and quits before 120 and XP dueling gets different at higher levels. And 80 for her GG? I got my GG at 76 which took 2 months because I wasn't trying very hard and being very sloppy with energy management. And we were talking about 120, not 80, which isn't even half way to 120. You might as well say "so-and-so got to level 10 in 47 mins by dueling!" [Or you could extol the virtues of swimming, which is great at low levels, but won't get you very far since the best XP job is serving in the army.]

I messed up there, for some reason I thought the GG had a level 80 requirement rather than 75. Change that number and it still makes no difference to what I was saying.

Actually, we were talking about 80, not 120. If you read my first post you'll see that I said to duel until you get a GG, then respec to fort fights because duelling will become much harder around that level against level 120s with duelling levels of 200+. Two months is an exceptionally fast time to get to level 76, but I'm sure you would have done it faster duelling.

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the answers but I was looking for a guide on how to level up by doing quest and working, not by dueling. :)

Elmyr how would you specc if you wanted to get to 120 without dueling?

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the answers but I was looking for a guide on how to level up by doing quest and working, not by dueling. :)

Elmyr how would you specc if you wanted to get to 120 without dueling?

easy, buy premium energy every time you spend it all and keep buying work instructions for +250 labor points and just do high xp jobs.

DeletedUser

Yeah but I would also be intrested in doing quests and so on. I would like a guide on how to level fast and wich quests to do when and when to respecc for other quests to.

DeletedUser

Yeah but I would also be intrested in doing quests and so on. I would like a guide on how to level fast and wich quests to do when and when to respecc for other quests to.

with work instructions from shop you won't have ever to respecc for a quest.
if you want to level fast, 80% of quests you don't wanna do.

there is no specific guide. i'm sorry, you will need to use your brainz a little.

DeletedUser

I know that there is no specific guide but I would like someone to write one if they have time.

DeletedUser

yeah that would be awesome, for a variety of builds too. a construction fast levelling guide (what jobs to do, etc.) would be nice

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone will write it. Especially with 2.0 incoming and many many are losing intereset in game.

DeletedUser

What's the point of the game if you just have somebody else dictate your every move?

Might as well have someone else play your position for you.

DeletedUser

Another way not mentioned is to be a builder and power build the church. Crazy XP that way. If you go Prem builder so your mot goes up even more, that's even faster...