Fast leveling guide

DeletedUser22685

Another way not mentioned is to be a builder and power build the church. Crazy XP that way. If you go Prem builder so your mot goes up even more, that's even faster...

You'll have good exp and cash jobs at all levels as well, to do when your build motivation is down.

DeletedUser14006

Power leveling is for noobs, as for the OP, I would agree with Elmyr, energy management and exploiting multiple elements of the game simultaneously is the key to success here.

DeletedUser

Power your way to 120, and then post complaining about how boring the game is...

To each his own. If leveling was fun (not that it's not without appeal) or being low level was fun, I wouldn't be in a hurry to get to 120. I never once complained that it was boring being level 120, nor did I complain about 99.

DeletedUser

I leveled up really quickly by at level 31 going pure trader and then, when I had enough sp, I increased leadership and I could do a lot of high exp jobs, earn a lot of cash and get many dailies completed. Then I moved onto an all jobs build and was earning 4-6k exp per day completing all the daily quests and doing the odd exp job in between.

A key factor though is the sensible use of level ups and to set jobs up before leveling so you don't waste energy. I think I slept for 7 hours in the hotel in my first 35 levels and I didn't use any energy buffs or premium energy reloads.