Fallout 3

DeletedUser

I don't like to glitch. I like to play like a regular Joe, doing everything that the game was meant to do.

DeletedUser

no,

exploiting = Dr. Phil = unfair sucess = sucess = win! = Ricky Bobby = Will Ferril = fail...

DeletedUser

= More Win = James the Hunter = Even More Win!

Me = will play Fallout 3 for eight hours at a shot and think only one hour has passed.....= Pathetic

DeletedUser

lol, time does pass rather quickly when having fun with good games.
Immersion is vital for a great experience, but also a danger.

DeletedUser

Once I invited my friend over and I played for 32 hours straight... No death so he was on Myspace all night... I was surprised that my Xbox 360 didn't overheat, but its the Resident Evil 5 limited editions so it is win :D

DeletedUser

Oooooo! Epic! Unfortunately, with my bad luck....if I did that the X Box 360 would explode in a fireball of instant death.

DeletedUser

Ah, played through Point Lookout expansion now.
Not too impressed.
The atmosphere was awesome, and I liked Desmond and all, but those swamp-hicks were utterly annoying.

Cool place, good atmosphere, but not too impressed by the weapons.
Sure lever action has high crit rate, but when it doesn't crit, it's sh-.. err crap,
and that doubble barrel shotgun might have insane dmg, but it's sooo slow, and has to reload for every shot.

Hoping Broken Steel will offer more, so far I am enjoying being lvl 24 :p

DeletedUser

aaaand now I've played through Broken Steel as well.
It's kinda fun trying the sneaking aspect of the game I might add.
Wearing that chinese stealth armor and planting 'nades is good fun, same is slashing up a whole platoon of enemies by one-shotting the lot of them one by one.

Buuut, it does get boring.
Almost perfect is such a fine perk, too bad I didn't plan for it earlier on, then I wouldn't have wasted some perks. Ah well, guess no build can be perfect.