Fallout 3

DeletedUser

I haven't got that one yet, so far I only got The Pitt and operation Anchorage.
I loved the Pitt, but Anchorage was a bit of a disappointment, still good fun though.

DeletedUser

I haven't got that one yet, so far I only got The Pitt and operation Anchorage.
I loved the Pitt, but Anchorage was a bit of a disappointment, still good fun though.

Did you ever use the "Gary Luggage bag" glitch?

DeletedUser

Gary Luggage bag?

...and a glitch to it as well? :O

I need Broken Steel, to remove the cap.
Lvl 20 is too low :(

BTW; Heard of Fallout: New Vegas?

Schedueled for release in '10 I belive.

DeletedUser

Gary Luggage bag?

...and a glitch to it as well? :O

I need Broken Steel, to remove the cap.
Lvl 20 is too low :(

BTW; Heard of Fallout: New Vegas?

Schedueled for release in '10 I belive.

Gary luggage bag is awesome :D You can put your VR gear in it right before returning to the Real world, and the VR gear never breaks :laugh:

I bought Broken Steel and Point Lookout in one of those $19.99 Expansion Pack boxes for 360, It is worth it by far :)

And I have done some looking-into of Fallout: New Vegas, I hope it will be atleast as good as Fallout 3, I heard Van Buren's team is working at Bethesda for the story since Van Buren was origionally supposed to be Fallout 3 for Vegas, oh well, I guess it will be closer to the Original Fallout saga than ever before, and with the awesome 1st person/3rd person shooter as well :)

DeletedUser

Fallout_3_Alpha_VanBuren_Black_Isle_Studios_35.jpg

It doesn't look that fun to me... Oh well, Bethesda will make it good :)

DeletedUser

MEH!

You are mistaken.

It looks like old-school Fallout to me, and that was made of awesome.

DeletedUser

I beat Fallout 3 ended up sacrificing myself so everyone water didnt have rads.

DeletedUser3717

I beat Fallout 3 ended up sacrificing myself so everyone water didnt have rads.

If you buy all the DLC's you carry on wheter you choose good or bad, You carry on and your level cap gets raised to 30, How exciting!? *Meh*

DeletedUser

If you buy all the DLC's you carry on wheter you choose good or bad, You carry on and your level cap gets raised to 30, How exciting!? *Meh*

I like taking people apart like legos in it :)
The mass decapitation is really fun, untill they dissapear that is... :sad:

DeletedUser

Best game ever. Finally got it. I need to get the DLC's. Best thing yet, I've started writing a little story related to Fallout 3. I saw a few videos and checked out a few Fallout 3 wiki's and Sarah Lyons kinda falls for the Lone Wanderer. If you have Broken Steel that is. Pretty awsome lol.

DeletedUser

I don't have Broken Steel, yet, but I do plan on getting the three newest expansions :)

DeletedUser

Yeah man. I love this game. I just wished that like Mass Effect, you could have some more love interests in the story. I'd love to have a relationship between James West (I have a character build of James and Lucas Simms' armor by reverse pickpocketing him) and say Amata or Sarah Lyons.

DeletedUser

The Lone Wanderer wanders alone, no companions except his loyal dog ;)

I don't really see the need for a love interrest, but I do get why people want them.
Mass Effect was awesome as well, very much looking forward to ME2.

DeletedUser

Same here. But hey, for some people, you could be the Lone Wanderer, but have make advances. It adds to the game. Like i know he's the Lone Wanderer because he's alone and stuff, but the Vault Dweller found love (here's a link to back me up http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_Dweller's_memoirs) but not in the game. It'd really add to it you know John? I love the idea a HELL lot.

DeletedUser

Cool, I hadn't read that yet, but that love interrest happened WAY after the game was completed.

ANyways, played the orignial two?

Occasionally I still pick up my copy to play a game, those games are just great.

DeletedUser

Ive been looking on ebay but I need some dough to buy the original two. And now I gtg for the night. Peace. And Sarah/Wanderer 4ever lol.

DeletedUser

Ive been looking on ebay but I need some dough to buy the original two. And now I gtg for the night. Peace. And Sarah/Wanderer 4ever lol.

Both steam and gog have them though, but that means downloading.

Also, there are re-realses of the trilogy in the shops now;
Fallout 1, 2 and tactics.

All highly recommended.

See ya James.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the advise John. I can probably get some cash first and then get them.