Failride of the Lolmarshalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

page 7 snypa:sleepb:

More khak?

The guys from f13/Bat Country are yanking chains and people are taking the bait... why?

Anyway, enjoy yourselves ;)

Speaking of yanking chains it's Familly Project who have been whining at us cause I shot a few workers. If you want that to escalate that's fine with us, but they should realise that it was your indiscretion that caused this to happen. So in fact I think you're the one who's being a bit of a yanker.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It obviously doesn't matter to you that innocent people from your alliance got shot over this indiscretion does it?

DeletedUser

P.S Marshal JB posted up that email from me as a test for Gyoza to see if he was still BC, as I said in previous threads I don't really care about BC and Coppers little fights.

Only thing that irritates me is that they indiscriminately attacked someone from my town who was shopping in Coppers and was obviously from my own town.

So, you're leaving your options open then? Or do you really think that it's fair to contextualize it as obvious that we should be able to differentiate between who comes from where within your amalgamated confederation?

You're not fooling anyone with the nice guy act, either, hombre. Your mega-alliance is based on paper thin morals that appeal to those who don't care to think it through. It is bad for this game, and we both know it. Dissolve your federation or be prepared to fend us off forever.

DeletedUser

page 7 snypa:sleepb:

Speaking of yanking chains it's Familly Project who have been whining at us cause I shot a few workers. If you want that to escalate that's fine with us, but they should realise that it was your indiscretion that caused this to happen. So in fact I think you're the one who's being a bit of a yanker.

Hmn that sincere apology in the other thread , as you portrayed a valiant lone dueller against impossible odds , didnt last long did it.:laugh:

Yeah it was more like empty words from an opportunist trying to twist the truth , you arent a Lawyer in RL are you :eek:hmy:

Post the tele where we were whining

MoSa1 On 6/24/09 at 11:00 PM I don't think there's much probably about it , at this moment we will have to decide where it goes from here and as a town we are discussing our options.

I know one thing though , i dont blame anyone for wanting to take reprisals.

But hey , lets get this in perspective, it's just a game , you play it the way you want , just dont be suprised when there are consequences

was that it?:laugh:

DeletedUser

Sherunswithwolves

"Hello, I was just wondering why you would attack a worker.

Please respond,
Sherunswithwolves"

Kelmav

"you know that the thing about you cheap duelers that attack
unsuspecting players like adventurers who are dressed in work clothes when duelers are always in dueling clothes why dont you attack me know brave dueler"

"you are making a very bad choice of dueling in this town this is a FoM town if you dont know what that is you should make an effort and find out. or find 15 towns duelers an soldiers parked in your town until they pass everyone out there.cause an attack against one federation town is a attack against them all"

Also Mosa1 I will put forward that apology again once you guys stop attacking our builders. I actually meant it at the time, but then I got reports that you guys were still attacking our builders.

DeletedUser

lol are you crying about us now ? ohh can you taste the irony , the rogue gun in bat country says dont hit us back :laugh:

DeletedUser

Ah looks like I hit the right people then that's an added result. I thought I was apologizing to some decent people there just turns out to be another FoM snake in the grass who doesn't really care about his workers. SEE you soon Mosa.

DeletedUser

I wonder why his builders were crying when I hit them if their founder doesn't care what happens to them?

DeletedUser

P.S Marshal JB posted up that email from me as a test for Gyoza to see if he was still BC, as I said in previous threads I don't really care about BC and Coppers little fights.

Only thing that irritates me is that they indiscriminately attacked someone from my town who was shopping in Coppers and was obviously from my own town.

How is it obvious they were from your town? The Coppers have had a whole lot of strangely unfamiliar high level people attacking us over the last few weeks. Names that appear and then disappear mysteriously.

We are AT WAR with the Coppers. Anyone joining one of their towns joins the war. People wanting to shop in a Copper town should keep that in mind.

Hint for Shoppers - Join the town and go to sleep in the hotel so you're protected while you shop. I find it amazing that your people don't know enough to take basic precautions like that - but then I guess you learn these things when you're a builder who has spent the last several months being routinely targeted by the ever-so-honourable FoM people every 48 hours.

DeletedUser14280

Can someone explain what the heck is going on?
I got lost after the first page.

DeletedUser

I wonder why his builders were crying when I hit them if their founder doesn't care what happens to them?

No what it comes down to is you are once more trying to deflect blame from yourself.

There's NEVER been any builders hit at Bat Country From Family Project, yet you got yourself all excited with your little muzzle loader and started pointing it at people in your duelling range ,you say, without checking who they were.

It was remarkably fortunate for you that you didn't hit a soldier or dueler:laugh:

Not so fortunate for some of your townsfolk when a couple that you decided not to hit visited Bat Country to return the favour, but you were safely tucked up in bed at the time weren't you :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Can someone explain what the heck is going on?
I got lost after the first page.

I'm not real sure about that myself. I know that the above poster was involved with some apparently 'fake' negotiations with Quantrillo. Upon hearing of it yesterday, everyone in our chat channel said, "IT'S A TRAAAAP."

Lo and behold.

DeletedUser

You think I wouldn't have hit a soldier/dueler if they were awake? Maybe you should mention the soldier you sent down after me who was seven real levels higher than me and he got sent home packing!
Nice guy actually shame he became another pawn in your little game.

-Football27-
"well my leader wanted me to come to your town and duel you"

Anyway I ain't deflecting blame you can choose whether to believe me or not makes no odds to me, I heard about an imminent FoM zerg so I thought I'd take a few people down with me before we all got KO'd. Also Gyoza's right, the reason I opened negotiations was apparently our towns had good relations from before, this was something I was not aware of.

DeletedUser

another lawyer :laugh:

lulz galore

OH DUDE. It's no lie.

Lulz indeed. I think you're just mad because both your little traps failed to generate any real lulz in the face of your alliance beginning to collapse from within. Are we supposed to not listen to NAP offers? What would that make us then? Oh, yea. It would make us just like you. I'll pass.

Also.

NO_U.png

DeletedUser

LOL not guilty milord

If you look at the time framing I wasn't back online till after it had started , I was at the pub and have witnesses :p

DeletedUser

are you talking about me?yes,I'm Leader of Family Project
I don't post in forum doesn't mean I'm not care about my citizen
I've contact with mosa1 about the stiuation all the time
and since i'm go to build our 2nd town and mosa1 is in 1st town
there will be a GAP in the time before I know what's going on
I've try to solve the problem with mosa1 and with our citizen
and keep contact with each other
so,Don't call us not care for each other

I'll not post about other issue much since the board is a bit on fire now
why not cool down a bit and don't let your emotion over your thoughtness?

DeletedUser

Glad you could make it here Mistphantom I was under the impression that mosa1 was the founder. As you can see it's a right pickle we got ourselves into, those pesky Kittenkickers and Jaybears have a lot to answer for, not that they will ever see the err of their ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.