Failride of the Lolmarshalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It appears that war has been declared. The entire 30+ towns of the FoM alliance has seen fit to try to destroy Mighty Bat Country and her little sister town Trammel.

But we found out.

As it was pointed out in this thread, poor FoM recruiting practices let slip an invitation for me to FoM Blaine's Hollow. Inexplicably, I have yet to get booted from that town at the time of this writing, despite vigorous opposition to the FoM ethos on a public forum. Even after I was outed as a spy on the same public forum. And what do my wandering eyes discover upon perusing the FoM Blaine's Hollow forums and roleplaying a 14 year old African boy from Botswana?

None other than the following message from FoM founder and head mouthpiece:

raid.jpg

And so. It comes to this. The 'Federation' formed to protect the weak is now actively engaging in stifling them. And for what? The war with the Copper towns. A war that the Coppers started, and then couldn't finish. Because their three towns full of 'Marshalls' wasn't enough to keep mighty Bat Country down. Oh No. So a peace was brokered, and then BROKEN by the Coppers with a big note on their town's splash page that said, "Ha Ha like we'd accept a truce." So the war continued and when they realized they weren't winning, the Coppers cry for the entire map to come help them. But this won't stop a thing. We can't be knocked out any more than we already are.

So ally everyone.

Bring them all.

All energy has been spent.

All money is in the bank.

All builders have been warned and replied, "Meh."

No lesson will be learned.

The war with the Coppers will continue as scheduled.

YOU FAIL

falldown.jpg

So tell me great and mighty Marshalls. You take the word of ONE guy, and decide it's okay (try to) ruin the game for others. How do you know who's telling the truth? It could just as easily be us as it is him. The point is you don't really know. And when you wave the banner of truth and justice, you have to be a little more diligent than that, no?

This is what we mean when we say that the foundation for the Federation of Marshall's charter is hypocritical. It's just a mask for a huge zergfest. But here's what's going to happen. You'll only ruin the game for yourselves. You will control all the forts, but nobody will ever fight you for them. And what fun is that? The little people who you claim to protect won't have any chance, and will quit. I have seen this in many games. You probably have too, if you've been around any other PvP games.

You should leave FoM. It is a bad thing for the West. Reach out to the towns in your area, and form your own alliances.

DeletedUser14280

Honestly, Gyoza? I don't believe you.

But I've asked KittenKicker via telegram, just in case.

DeletedUser

Again.. not taking a side, but..
KittenKicker said:
Copper Towns are involved in FoM, but they are in WAR with Bat Country.

They haven't asked for FoM support as it's their conflict.
http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=226136&postcount=114

And:

KittenKicker said:
My feeling on why other FoM towns attacked (I certainly didn't give an order to, nor did I attend any duels against Bat Country) is that people saw the KO'd builders in Coppers towns and asked why. I wasn't ever asked to "Help out" or send in troops. That was how I found out about it anyway.
KittenKicker said:
No complaints ever received... I actively asked what was happening when I was skimming towns to look at dueler numbers and peruse stores.
http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=230827&postcount=204

This said, you are approaching this all wrong and just appear immature. If you want support, then acting immature is the wrong way to go about it. Granted that the other side isn't much better at this point.

DeletedUser

LMFAO @ Gyoza. Busted. I knew you were a snake and couldn't be trusted. Just why do you think that was posted in the town forums? Did you really think no one would let the founder know what kind of person you were? You were set up and you bought it all hook line and sinker. Who looks like a fool now hmmmmmm?:p

Oh and just so you know, I already copied and pasted your post and my reply into telegrams to your founder and to KK. So editing it will not do you any good. You'll just look more like a fool then you do right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

So that was just a trap for Gyoza?
Huh, I actually thought that it was forged, and Jaybear had his own agenda.

But you're probably going to attack them for a different reason now, aren't you?
Something about a dueler and shopping?

DeletedUser9891

They attacked one of our people who was shopping there, someone obviously not Copper Creek, so as far as I am concerned they can launch return attacks to regain funds or just for fun.

As regards the trap just for Gyoza, Marshal Jaybear said he likes to give everyone a chance, even when he was told about Gyoza's forum postings, so the messages were sent out to see what he'd do.

Shows really how many people do read the forums, doesn't it, as you'd have thought at least 1 person would have known about him.

As it was I pointed it out whilst I was perusing the shops and saw him in the saloon.

So there's no failride, it was just a bait and lure. Seems to have worked too.

DeletedUser14280

I'll say.
Maybe the people at Bat/Tran thought the one shopping was there to duel, though.

DeletedUser

Oh, we've had copper's camping our town for months now. Which is fine, lots of indiscriminate mayhem going both ways even though they outnumber us a fair bit.

If you are going to make accusations you really should give some names though. But judging by the post on your forums you've already made your decision. A "supression order" at the behest of the coppers, how very imperial.

And no, I don't believe it was some cunningly executed trap... why would you go to that effort to make yourself look bad?

DeletedUser

lets play a new game here , Its called recognise the quote

"I thought us workers were supposed to be sacred or something. :) Except from Coppers and FoM hypocrites of course."

Odds are there will be a winner from Bat country ;)

DeletedUser

read your forum :laugh:

Oh noes! The FoM people have infiltrated our super-secret The West thread - the one carefully hidden in a public forum freely available to everyone where we secretly discuss all of our secret stuff in a high-security environment of utmost secrecy!

Curses!

DeletedUser

Maybe more of them will register under pseudonyms and try to spam us with bizarre homophobic polls about fish sticks. I do enjoy some surreal Internet performance art.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking that we need to make our super-tight thread security even super-tighter! Maybe we should edit the first message and say something like:

"Please don't look here if you're our sworn enemy and just want to bully us and farm our builders."

If we do this our thread security will easily be as rigorous and hard to beat as the FoM entrance requirements!

DeletedUser

Keep movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapprovin',
Keep them doggies movin'
FAILRIDE
!

Don't try to understand 'em,
Just rope and throw and grab 'em,
Soon we'll be living high and wide.
Boy my heart's calculatin'
My true love will be waitin', be waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, head 'em up,
Head 'em up, move 'em out,
Move 'em on, head 'em out
FAILRIDE!

Set 'em out, ride 'em in
Ride 'em in, let 'em out,
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in
FAILRIDE

Rollin', rollin', rollin'
FAILRIDE

DeletedUser

So there's no failride, it was just a bait and lure.

Har! The handful of -FoM- folks who have been showing up in our town since the announced attack time don't seem to know that. I'm sure they're all acting independently, though.

DeletedUser

I'm a pure builder in Bat Country. Until I got high level enough to withstand attacks, I have been regularly KO'd by the Coppers since before war was actually declared. Whenever I'm vulnerable, I count on being attacked by Coppers, despite the fact that I have no defensive or offensive abilities whatsoever.

I'm not whining, merely declaring the facts.

FOM is a bunch of chickens and hypocrites who want to make the rules for everyone else to follow, yet FOM tolerates liars within their own organization. Don't be fooled by them.

FOM doesn't want anyone attacking their builders, yet they tolerate those who do within their ranks, despite it being pointed out to them that the Coppers are a bunch of liars.

DeletedUser

Xanthipe I'll be KOing you soon too if Quantrillo keeps hitting our builders ;)

DeletedUser

Failride...how creative

Actually, I think I was quite sucessful.

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 4:58 PMI just want to check something out. See if he really is faithful to us, if not get ready to knock him out and I'll kick him out.

I will post in our forum a false attack on Bat Country with timings ect....

I want to see if any of this info pops onto a forum somewhere, or if bat country does anything. In fact I want to see if Gyoza himself does anything.

If he goes and attacks them, we know he is good....if he informs anyone we know diffrently.

I am always one that is willing to give someone a seconds chance in this world.

Just because they were once wearing the enemies uniform it does not make them a bad person.

Trust me on this...we will know very shortly.

Marshall JB

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 5:19 PMHere is what I posted on our forum...Sorry Kittenkicker, I had to make it sound beleivable

Just got this message from Kittenkicker. Anyone who can assist witht this please do so. Send all duel reports to me.

Marshall JB

KittenKicker On 6/22/09 at 10:42 PM

We have been asked by the Copper towns to assist in a supression action against Bat Country and their sister town Trammel. They need to know that we will not allow them to duel builders anymore.

Note: (all supression times are in server time)

Wed June 24: 05:00 and 17:00

Thur June 25: 05:00 and 17:00

Sat June 27: 05:00 and 17:00

The Federation rides again

Marshall Kittenkicker

Now we sit and wait to see what happens.

You see....quite sucessful. I now know I can't trust you, so I had your a$$ beat down and kicked you out of town. Wish I could of trusted you, I was the only one willing to give you a chance....

But hey, I guess its true...only a fool shows his cards before the game is truely over.

Status
Not open for further replies.