EYES OFF! The blind keyboard game!

DeletedUser

What a pointless thread, I never look at my keyboard whilst typing.

No backspace to boot. ;)

Edit: added smiley :p

Well, since you can tyrpe without looking at thge keyboard, I guess tat pust you ahead of everyone else, Like Elmyr is ahead, Deniesero is ahead, Hellstormm is ahead, Nashy is I thingk, Oisin is, whom else? This thread has ap poiunt! Its just to have fun in this manner of not looking at the kyvoard. Not everyone is a percect yyper, yagh know ;)

As you can see from my above, and here, typoung. F and J have little bumps but I henpeck so I sometimes lose treack. I f I were to leeo my fingers on order, I would lose the location of the Perod and I would press space a whole helluva lot. as you can see with
"I f" o f course. and so, this uis a fun game, and some people are good at ti, like you, JR, you are ogood at it. THe point of this is FUN! Lest we not have fun the thread will still be fun for so0me!! :laugh:

DeletedUser

Tgats what makes it fun! It ic aslo to impriove your typing skills. I've noticed that my typing is improving slightly since I am actually trying to type good at times, like right now. I also have noticed that if I take my tyme and slowly return to base F adn J I have a increase in accuracy of my bkind henpeck typing, sadly, I have welding class, so I kindof hope that I don't los feeling in myfingers! lol.

DeletedUser

Ok, so the objective of this game is to type a random sentence WITHOUT looking at the keyboard. This can be a quote, lyrics, or just a sentence. There is no winner, just good old laughs and having a good time misspelling words, and seeing if you can get a complete sentence without looking.

New Rule!
NO BACKSPACE!

This also incorperates a bit of tourettes typing, the funner and more confusing the better!

Bah! I can type a paragraph without looking in less than a minute.

The dog jumped over the moon.

DeletedUser

I can type blindly a bit, but I use the backspace out of a reflex. :(

DeletedUser

Its Okay. I like the backspace for more than it's worth, lol. I have to type slopwer than usual to keep from makling alot of mistakes, bunt, it helps to get some good practice kin, as I have a bit of writing to try to do tfor the forums, like mys stories and whatnot.

DeletedUser

Sentence : I am the mosy hileroud perdpj onj rghw=qwar.

Actual Sentence : I am the most hilarious person in the-west.

Hmm, my close-eye typing is horrible!

DeletedUser5046

ka an bjw diid ag tgobf thiunda XD

O_O real sentence : im not good at typing things XD

DeletedUser

I can type without looking very easily. As proven before :)

Edit: That was typed without looking :p

DeletedUser

They got money for fgwats but cand feed yje [ppr./

Correct: They got money for wars but can't feed the poor.

DeletedUser

I cant wait for Chiristmas!

Really meant: I cant wait for Christmas!

DeletedUser

I can ttoe without looking as well

Correct: I can type without looking as well.

well you see ;)

DeletedUser13682

YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY HAD YOU FOR BREAKFAST, THAN GOT RID OF YOU
to, anybody who takes offence to this message, all typed without looking at my keyboard