EYES OFF! The blind keyboard game!

DeletedUser

How many woods would a wood chuck chuck if a wood shcu could chuck wood?

DeletedUser13682

However wood a wood chuck would chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

DeletedUser

The alert induces randomness into a scroll. The careful crossword affects randomocity/ Randomocity dresses cehind randomness.The mercury drices randomocity avoce the avoce mark. When will randomocity solo through the dismissed battle?

DeletedUser

Giggity giggity goo!
quagmire.gif

Qiagmyer!

Gow mych wiid woykd a wood cguck chyck is a wood chuck could CHUCK NORRIS!

Answer: ELMYR!

I did it again! NO BAXCKSPACW! WOOWHOO!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled perrers/ A peck of pickled peppers Perer Piper picked/ I fPeter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers how many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?

DeletedUser

Scribey! YAYA!!!! Hi scribeY! So glad yiu are back, me happy now ! :)

So, Whatsup Scribey? :D

DeletedUser13682

copy this into your address bar, hit enter, and see what happens. it's messed up.

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

DeletedUser

Is that an antinoov program vecause I'm not a real noov. I'm just doint that for the emergenycy preparedness program/ I don't trust you anyway/

DeletedUser

copy this into your address bar, hit enter, and see what happens. it's messed up.

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Its not working... at all.

MY SCRIBEY!!!

(wow, I type petter when Im arguning or making fun of a link orf some sort. :blink:)

(oor saying MY SCRIBEY! because she's MYNE!!!)

DeletedUser

try it on youtube and google images

DeletedUser

scruver scrubet u r awesome scribery scribey y r awesome scrivey scribey u r awesome scribery scribey u r awesome scribey scribey u r awesome scribey YAY!!!!
I MAKE A MOCKERY OF CHESS AND CHECKERS BECAUSE I LIKE TYPING RANDOM WORDS WITH MY EYES CLOSED BECAYSE SITS FUN YA KNOW AND IM BORED GET ME ANOTHER SODA WITH NITETIME PILL THINGYS LIKE DIVEST TAKES, SLEEPY SLEEPY CAUSED I GPTS A COLD THANKS TO MY STUPID DOCTOR FOR PETES SAKE, FOR PETAS SAEK LOL! PETER GRPFFPM JOINED PETA NAD ATE A CHICKEN ALL OF THIS WAS EYES OFF AND I CANT BELIEVE IT WOW AM I AWESOME OR WAHT OR ARE YOU AWESOME TOO, SCRIBEY IS AWESOME AND I WILL POST THAT IN TH E DDICTIONARY BECUASE IM COOL LIKE THAT AND SO SLEEPY...

o FEEL PRETTY, OH SO PRETTY, I FEEL PRETTY AND IFORGOT HOW THE RESTO F THE SONG GORS SO I AM GOING RO GO ON AN ON AND ON ABOUT NOTHING BECAUSE IM SO DANRN STUBBORN. NITEY NITE GOOD MORNING SO WATS UP FRO DINNER? APPLES CHEESE TUEKEY PIE! AWESOME! WHEN IS SDCHOOL? TWELVE WHAT! MINUTES!@ IM LATE WAAAAH!!! I NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL SO I CAN TALK TO SCRIBEY!!! OMG! RUN! AND AWAY WE GO! DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE DREIVE DRIVE WEE WE ARE DFAST!

And that's what LSD does to you kids! Stay away from drugs till' you can handel them you young kiddies!

DeletedUser

Qhwn i rhink VOUR TOU i ROUDH NT AWKD! ihhaaa@! i TOUCH NYT SEJD! lIKE ANYBODY EKSE, I YTOUACK MU SELF!

(This being from a very famous austin powers song.)

DeletedUser

Ok, so the objective of this game is to type a random sentence WITHOUT looking at the keyboard. This can be a quote, lyrics, or just a sentence. There is no winner, just good old laughs and having a good time misspelling words, and seeing if you can get a complete sentence without looking.

New Rule!
NO BACKSPACE!

This also incorperates a bit of tourettes typing, the funner and more confusing the better!

What a pointless thread, I never look at my keyboard whilst typing.

No backspace to boot. ;)

Edit: added smiley :p