Entertainer Character Class

• Thread starter The Yellow Dart
  • Start date

DeletedUser5046

Just a thought..i really would like mah character to be a dancer..but i dun think you can caught a dancer setting poles..( they rather dance on em than set em^^) and also...a magician..hmm...trapping or hypnotizing turkeys?????!!!

DeletedUser

we can get more classes like Politician and Assassin.hey people you suggest also

DeletedUser

we can get more classes like Politician and Assassin.hey people you suggest also

Assassin has already been covered by the "actor" sub-class.

John Wilkes Booth the Famous Part time actor, part time assassin, says hello.
Jwbooth.jpeg

(pic hot-linked due to lazyness, lemme know if it goes away :p)

DeletedUser

I'm all for the addition of new classes, but I'm not sure if this particular set of classes and their proposed characteristics have been properly thought out. Good effort, nonetheless.

DeletedUser

but at least 2 new classes should be there and some may have power to help their town friends like a healer or doctor who can restore health of town members quikly and free.

DeletedUser

I do think that this is a rather splendid idea, particularly as one of our small town's founders is a lady whose can can dancing on the hotel bar is fondly remembered by those who've had the fortune to stay over at our humble hotel.

DeletedUser

Firstly dancers would have to be male or female, not just female (Note:I am ranting about posts I have deleted. This is a warning). It is truly sexist thinking that they could only entertain men. Also, the type of dancer would NOT be sexual. This is also objectifying women. It's completely ridiculous to think like that.

Any more posts being sexist or objectifying will be infracted harshly.

DeletedUser

The class is an excellent idea, however I do agree that the bonus details need to be tuned up. I would imagine that the quests would be awesome.

DeletedUser

Firstly dancers would have to be male or female, not just female (Note:I am ranting about posts I have deleted. This is a warning). It is truly sexist thinking that they could only entertain men. Also, the type of dancer would NOT be sexual. This is also objectifying women. It's completely ridiculous to think like that.

Any more posts being sexist or objectifying will be infracted harshly.

Of course, Gem!! I agree. I never imagined "female-only" dancers as being a sub-class. I hope you never assumed that was my intent!

I know you're responding to another member's post, but I wanted to be clear, for the record.

DeletedUser

Wonderful. Bump a thread that is on the Already Suggested List. Custom classes, especially when you get into specifics, are never going to be agreed upon. If the devs feel more character classes are needed they will introduce them. Any character classes introduced can not throw the game out of balance as they will be available in all worlds and people already playing in those worlds with well developed characters can't go back and choose something else. Any talk of specific character classes is above our pay-grade, will fail due to the communities inability to agree on specifics and may not fit in with the devs vision of the game. Best leave it up to the devs.

DeletedUser

Sigh. I really wish I could argue with you and be right, Denisero. Oh, well... :laugh: