Enough is enough. Read this before joining a town

DeletedUser

Our town has 5 good members that help to build.
We donate all we have and do so at free will.
When we will recruit in the near future the new members will know what to expect and what we expect from them.
I think you must have some loyalty and trust both ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well since i just joined about a week ago i am appalled that mayors do that =

DeletedUser

More people are aware of the roation system now, when I make a town in 1 - 2 days I won't use the system.

DeletedUser

It is really all about Teamwork, and Communication. Without those two things, a Town will just fall and become nothing.

DeletedUser

I am an active town leader and I dont use the rotation stuff my people come to my town and together we all build and contribute as much as we can but have fun doing it and that is what i think the game should be about having fun and in the end the town is getting built and people are still getting there skills up and completing quests.

DeletedUser

I am an active town leader and I dont use the rotation stuff my people come to my town and together we all build and contribute as much as we can but have fun doing it and that is what i think the game should be about having fun and in the end the town is getting built and people are still getting there skills up and completing quests.

I agree with you!!!

DeletedUser

Uhm, I look at it another way. TS and all you other haters should thankful. I think you've realized you shouldn't be blaming the system you should be blaming the abuser.

The reason you should be thankful is now you know that the town you were (hopefully aren't anymore) is very likely lead be a loser that has little care for people. They likely only care about "their" town and only see members as minions to do as they bid. Ya'll should be thankful because finding out now when you have lost $200 is a lot better than a month from now when you have invested thousands.

This thread did inspire me, to share my W3 desires. I really hate duels so I'm going to start a town where no player will be allowed to carry weapons. It will be called PEACE and our fellow players will know not to attack us. If they do attack you let me know and I will write a nice letter to inform them of our intentions so they stop. Please join me in my quest for World Peace. Our location will be in the right side middle so drop by. You to can be a contributor to Peace in the middle-east!

DeletedUser

This thread did inspire me, to share my W3 desires. I really hate duels so I'm going to start a town where no player will be allowed to carry weapons. It will be called PEACE and our fellow players will know not to attack us. If they do attack you let me know and I will write a nice letter to inform them of our intentions so they stop. Please join me in my quest for World Peace. Our location will be in the right side middle so drop by. You to can be a contributor to Peace in the middle-east!

You just made my day...))
Peace is just a time gap for loading your guns...

DeletedUser

how do you join a town?????

You can join a Town by following these steps:
  • Find a Town that you wanna join in.
  • Look at the Town's Statistics.
  • If you are sure you wanna join the Town, look for the Town Mayor.
  • Mail the Town Mayor that you wanna join his town.
  • Wait for his answer.
  • If he likes you, he will send you an invitation.
  • Accept the invitation.
But, if you wanna be the Town Mayor of your own Town, you can find your own Town.

DeletedUser

Well, we are different. I like that my town has one of the best shops in the world, and it doesn't bother me that I have to write a letter every time I want to use the hotel. And this only lasts for the first few weeks. Despite this I also made some friends in the game. Everyone finds their pleasure in the game differently.

Holy crapp girl.... you just cannot stop bragging can you ? Little attention bunny. Why dont you start your own west blog ?

DeletedUser

I so want to invade you hippies...

DeletedUser

Lol if only I could say "my bad" to my wife and all would be well!:p

DeletedUser

I found a town that dosn't do this 'rotation' thing it is called Orchard Hill if you want to join send me a telegram my ingame name is serpent4327.