eight hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

why is it that when you sleep you only have the option of 8 hours i would like to have a choice of say 2 hour intervals up to eight hours because sometimes i am near my town and i need to rest to gain some energy to do another 2 hours or whatevrr but my only option is 8 hours which is a waste of time

DeletedUser5046

then that wouldnt be sleeping..it will be called "NAPPING"

DeletedUser

then that wouldnt be sleeping..it will be called "NAPPING"

LMAO! Well, Master Warrior is a cat so I guess they want to cat nap. The 8 hour sleeping thing doesn't bother me. I just set it when I'll be away from the computer for awhile. If I return before then I just cancel the sleep.

In real life you usually can't rent a room for 2 hours. Well, I'm sure you can, but those types of rooms aren't used for napping if you know what I mean. ;)

DeletedUser5046

LMAO! Well, Master Warrior is a cat so I guess they want to cat nap. The 8 hour sleeping thing doesn't bother me. I just set it when I'll be away from the computer for awhile. If I return before then I just cancel the sleep.

In real life you usually can't rent a room for 2 hours. Well, I'm sure you can, but those types of rooms aren't used for napping if you know what I mean. ;)

hahaha....i think i knew what you mean :p

and yeah he is a cat ^^

it doesnt bother me either tho ive never tried to cancel mah sleeping tym..so i still dunno if i could have atleast 10 additional hp after canceling it by the time it reached 1 hr^^

DeletedUser

yh but how can you cancel it if you are away from the pc.

meow

DeletedUser

cause then i can set him to do his job quicker instead of having to wait 8 hrs i can come back in 3 hours or whatever he would have napped and done his job. instead of me having to cancel the sleep and set him to go and do it then

DeletedUser

oh yes that was my other point i forgot to add in
when you go to bed with say 1 energy you can do nothing and the bar looks like this

| | empty

and when you wake up

||||||||

but i think that if you select sleep it should go

|///////| /= energy that will be earned but if you cancel it, it will go away this way you can selct a job for 2hrs so when you wake uo you are at the job with a nice pay slip etc

DeletedUser5046

then do anything till your energy reach zero then after that sleep...

it works when your doin job on morning then...by afternoon a lil restoration of energy so work for another 30 min...then sleep...be sure to keep at least an energy so you can queue atleast one work before leaving...

DeletedUser

im sorry what??? :s

i think you said to get it down to zero b4 you sleep. i tend not to do tha i go around 20-15 depends how much money i have on me

DeletedUser5046

^^sorry i have a free accomodation^^

what i mean is that go and just sleep when you have zero energy...or yea better have atleast one...

now if you still have half of your energy then better set one 2-hour job and another one...
(for non premium)
then sleep...the next 2 hours when you come back..you still have time to set another job then voila...

DeletedUser

ah ok im with you now but i think the new temperary bar system would work though but generally at 15 - 20 i cant do much anyway

DeletedUser

Maybe add a 'feature', so you wake up when your energy reaches maximum, and start the job that is queued. This way you don't 'oversleep', and do not have to be online to cancel the sleep to do jobs.

DeletedUser5046

lets go back to topic then...^^

so kitty i mean master...have you ever tried working with 15--20?

DeletedUser

yes i have but i can only do it for 30 misn or whatever but 2hrs is better

DeletedUser

Maybe add a 'feature', so you wake up when your energy reaches maximum, and start the job that is queued. This way you don't 'oversleep', and do not have to be online to cancel the sleep to do jobs.

I like that idea. Call it "front desk wake-up call" and optionally charge a $1 tip for it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.