Easter Showdown

DeletedUser6752

What happens if you lose a duel and don't have enough eggs left to bribe the dueler?

MFRavenhawk

What happens if you lose a duel and don't have enough eggs left to bribe the dueler?

Your streak ends and you need to restart from 0.

Now I am curious what happens when the game decides to restart in the middle of a duel, effectively ending your streak before you have a chance to bribe for losing a duel?

DeletedUser22685

Now I am curious what happens when the game decides to restart in the middle of a duel, effectively ending your streak before you have a chance to bribe for losing a duel?

There's nothing that can be done about that, unfortunately, as the game mods don't have the ability to restore a win streak. You do get a warning before a server restart though, I wouldn't have duelled until the restart had been completed.

MFRavenhawk

That is the whole point...the was no warning. I logged in, started duels, then in the midst of one, the game tossed up the 'session expired' banner. On next log-in, I find I lost the duel, despite having the nuggets and eggs to bribe...but not the opportunity to do so.

3 minutes later when the server restarted again, there was a warning however....and yes, I was smart enough to not even start dueling again til someone can respond to my support ticket.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6752

The reason I asked is, I have a friend whose Easter Showdown screen is telling her that she needs to win 50 duels in order to get the rifle. She got the horse yesterday and then lost, and either decided not to bribe or didn't have enough eggs.
But now she needs to win 50 duels just to get the rifle? I don't remember seeing anything like that in the tombola overview!

That is the whole point...the was no warning. I logged in, started duels, then in the midst of one, the game tossed up the 'session expired' banner. On next log-in, I find I last the duel, despite having the nuggets and eggs to bribe...but not the opportunity to do so.

3 minutes later when the server restarted again, there was a warning however....and yes, I was smart enough to not even start dueling again til someone can respond to my support ticket.

The same thing happens to me - although not with the same results as yours. It's not an inactivity logout, either - I will be in the middle of a chat session, even actively typing in the chat window - and then BAM ... SESSION EXPIRED.

I've lost lengthy telegram replies that way I don't know how many times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

The reason I asked is, I have a friend whose Easter Showdown screen is telling her that she needs to win 50 duels in order to get the rifle. She got the horse yesterday and then lost, and either decided not to bribe or didn't have enough eggs.
But now she needs to win 50 duels just to get the rifle? I don't remember seeing anything like that in the tombola overview!

The Easter Showdown set items are rewarded based on your win streak. If she was on 70 duels before and needed 5 more to get the rifle, after losing she'll need another 75 wins rather than 5 as her streak will have been reset to 0.

DeletedUser6752

So ... the streak works differently this time than in the past? I don't remember being punished for losing last year.
A little more info on the overview, explaining just how the streak works and what it affects, would have been beneficial this year. I don't know anybody who was aware of what you just explained. :( Thanks for the clarification, though.

DeletedUser22685

So ... the streak works differently this time than in the past? I don't remember being punished for losing last year.
A little more info on the overview, explaining just how the streak works and what it affects, would have been beneficial this year. I don't know anybody who was aware of what you just explained. :( Thanks for the clarification, though.

I think most people are aware by now, either after losing a duel and finding out the hard way or by hearing from others, but you're right, it wasn't really included in the announcement or the overview.

MFRavenhawk

Its one thing when a player loses a streak for failing to not keep nuggets or eggs on hand to bribe and pushing their luck...but it's something else entirely when the game loses the streak for you through a random unannounced session end.

DeletedUser22685

Its one thing when a player loses a streak for failing to not keep nuggets or eggs on hand to bribe and pushing their luck...but it's something else entirely when the game loses the streak for you through a random unannounced session end.

I've just heard that the admins have access to a new tool that will let them reset your streak in cases like this, so hopefully you have some luck with your ticket.

DeletedUser8131

I'd like to see it changed in the future so you get credit for the eggs you send out instead of receive. That would benefit those that a) played the game daily and b) took the time to send eggs (or hearts or wtv) to all their friends. You may be sending out 2000 eggs daily but not receiving that many if your "friends" aren't sending. The only way to check is to go through the list of reports and drop those that aren't sending and add others that may, which is very time consuming.

Dubjean, It would be great if the sender would receive at least partial credit for sending out eggs - for example: for each set of eggs sent, the sender receives 50 and the "friend" gets 150. That way there's an incentive for sender (he gets some eggs), as well as an incentive to keep his friends list updated/current.

DeletedUser35968

Dubjean, It would be great if the sender would receive at least partial credit for sending out eggs - for example: for each set of eggs sent, the sender receives 50 and the "friend" gets 150. That way there's an incentive for sender (he gets some eggs), as well as an incentive to keep his friends list updated/current.

That's a good thing. Or at end of the day, the sender gets a certain % of eggs sent.
E.g., if a player sent 2000 eggs, he get 10% --> 200 eggs.

DeletedUser

Unless I've missed it, I don't think this question has been asked or answered. If it has, sorry...
If you have any eggs left over at the end of the Easter Showdown, will they be wasted or will there be an opportunity to swap them for something - maybe items or boosts?
I have many thousands of them and - if they'll just be wasted - I might as well spend an afternoon using them up on Easter duelling.
Thanks. :)

Ripwise

I dont know exactly but i think they will be wasted if you dont use them during the event. I dont see what use would they have after event since this egg hunt was designed for this event.

DeletedUser

Okay, thanks. May as well duel 'til my heart's content then and use them up. Might get lucky and win some rare items too. :)

DeletedUser35097

Congratz to all winners ... however, who to congratulate and on which world? :D

DeletedUser19518

I lost at 98.. :p nevermind. These who got all sets are lucky.