Easier Jobs, Higher Luck

DeletedUser

a waste of effort it gets you closer does it not :) use weststats and see wat jobs your close to and see what ones you would like to do and then go fom there ! but seriously dude stop moanning

DeletedUser1105

Bill, stop your crying for god's sake!

"I want it to be easy!"
"I want it all to be handed to me on a plate"
"I don't want to have to spend time working towards goals"
"I don't like having to choose one path or another"

All of these are what you are basically saying.

Some jobs take a lot of time and money to be able to do. That's why the rewards are greater when you get there.

DeletedUser6359

Dev's aren't going ot make anythign easier, in fact, they seem to be makign things deliberately harder...and that's cool. I'm not going to argue with Bill anymore because besides being pointless (he won't udnerstand) it's pointless (the dev isn't goign to change it anyway). My only sorrow is that I wasted as much time as I already have beating my head against the wall. Happy Holidays to everyone except Bill, he's hopeless. I bet when he opens his presents he thinks its unfair that he iddn't get the same thing that his brother got. :)

DeletedUser

You don't understand my point I just want easier access to those high luck jobs as an idea, I do not demand that all of what I am saying should be made into reality. I was just hoping that it would not just benefit me but also all of you. To make this fair high luck job with 145 difficulty- 55% luck- 67% danger. That would seem fair enough. Its quite weird that you are wishing it to be harder. The harder it is, the more exciting for some and will make it turn boring and hopeless for the rest.

Wix Moran you are taking this personally now. You hurt my feelings. I am just doing this cause I have the freedom to elaborate cause that's why we are here. We are not here to mock each other out but to say what we think about the game and not about other members of the community.

DeletedUser

I am now building coffins. I will reuse skills used for animal instinct and vigor.

DeletedUser1105

The thing is Bill, the jobs are designed so that you are not going to be able to do them all. The whole purpose of the difficulties is to ensure that people have to plan in advance how they want to do it, or face the long winded battle to fix what needs fixing to be able to do the job they want to do.

Yes, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, and it's always nice to hear different points of view. But this idea will never be implemented.

DeletedUser

If that is the case there is nothing I can do. We will just have to wait and see cause this game is still on the beta phrase.

DeletedUser

butwhat would be the point in being able to do rob train at level 10 are you telling me that would be fun?

P.S MOCK

DeletedUser1105

If we put a stop to all mocking posts, then Ulthor would have nothing to do!