Easier Jobs, Higher Luck

DeletedUser

I have been quite upset that since the beginning high luck jobs have been having quite very high difficulties. I am level 33 and still the highest luck job I can ever do is trading with 25% luck. I do recall finding shoes and a rusty shotgun from it but I want to find better stuff suited for my level and that is not possible to do at the moment. Trading with Indians was coming closer to my level but since the update it went too much farther.

The closest high luck job for me to do next is repairing covered wagons that went much more difficult since the update with a respectable 42% luck but that would mean using maybe 18 skill points to repairing since its still -35 for me. I wish to do jobs with maybe with 52% luck at my level. But that is only a dream. If I go shopping on other towns, I wouldn't get most of the good items there because its too expensive and I have such a hard time trying to make cash for myself without 500-1000 dollar items in my inventory to sell which could otherwise be found if there are some high luck jobs around that are easy for me to do.

So its actually too hard for poor towns like us to get the items we wanted. All I want was maybe a 105 skill point job to have 52% luck since I think that would be fair.

DeletedUser

i agree i hate the fact tht u look at tht rlast jobs 96% or whatever now i understand since it is higher it should be more rewarding but the lower end jobs deserve more luck and i am excactly thr same as u btw with trding being thr best and like 50 away from wagon :(

DeletedUser

They should give us jobs with 50% luck so we can get ourselves spiked shoes, shawls, stetsons and felt hats.

DeletedUser

maybe not quite as good as that as it will make the game too easy but just items of better value to sell, and clothes yes but more like hats cotton jackets etc so that we can get some good items

DeletedUser

Cotton jackets are fine construction items. We need them but they are $2000 if you buy them. Felt hats I think are a necessity. Cheapest felt hat would be the gray one for more than $650. But we do need some very good items since quests jobs require very high labor difficulty.

DeletedUser

Cotton jackets are fine construction items. We need them but they are $2000 if you buy them. Felt hats I think are a necessity. Cheapest felt hat would be the gray one for more than $650. But we do need some very good items since quests jobs require very high labor difficulty.

DeletedUser

Thats why its easier to pure skill and by the time your level like 16-17 you can be trading with idians if your pure trading and that has 60 somthing % luck you just need to think things out instead of putting your points in random spots there is no need for this at all

DeletedUser

In that case I will be destroyed in a duel, can't do other jobs and I can't do quests.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I am one level away from Transporting Ammunition (level 32) that's 64% luck.

I hold my own in dueling too.

DeletedUser

That is because you have focused your skills to shooting and appearance on the first place.

DeletedUser1105

The reason the better jobs are more difficult is called progress.

As you progress through the levels, you gain access to better jobs and better items.

If it was the other way around, would we be that bothered about levelling up?

DeletedUser

Perhaps there should be a shortened version of this game made available where minutes are seconds?

DeletedUser

I bet their advent calendars are all empty and they have no chocolate left and are screaming at their parents now.

Oh Tarquin darling please don't cry any more, mummy will buy you a whole new advent calendar.

Youth of today, they don't know their born!

DeletedUser

I bet their advent calendars are all empty and they have no chocolate left and are screaming at their parents now.

Oh Tarquin darling please don't cry any more, mummy will buy you a whole new advent calendar.

Youth of today, they don't know their born!

ecellent

my only worryu is if tbey do make a fst version will it be free or will you need premium like t wars.

what next will level 5's be wanting jobs that pay over 50$ per 30 mins

DeletedUser

You people are missing the point of this topic I wanted to discuss this. Maybe if you want another topic, go to Off Topic forum.

DeletedUser

I think everyone will benefit with this idea and technically I don't think its hard for them to do and implement this one unlike other ideas suggested here.