P&P DVDA Alliance

DeletedUser

You can't pass her slobbering on her shoes in your profile and in the forums One Armed Ninny. We know she is good and you are too, but have some respect for yourself! Do you like her handwriting too? Do you peep through her windows at night?

One Armed Ninja passes out. Corganer wins the duel, gains 73 experience points and steals $5 from One Armed Ninja. (thanks for attacking again last week]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do realize we wont be able to see that? oh, you dont? ah well...

How did you lose your arm again ninja? I didnt really understand .... :) or is this the wrong thread? oh, it is? ah well... (tumble)

One Armed Ninja

You can't pass her slobbering on her shoes in your profile and in the forums One Armed Ninny. We know she is good and you are too, but have some respect for yourself! Do you like her handwriting too? Do you peep through her windows at night?

One Armed Ninja passes out. Corganer wins the duel, gains 73 experience points and steals $5 from One Armed Ninja. (thanks for attacking again last week]

Where's your manners?
Bow slave.

We're not just good - we are the best.

And do you really think that people will believe that someone who has only won 4 duels would attack you and try to win, especially seeing as I passed out, it's hard not to notcie my true intentions.

DeletedUser20647

Corganer.. I knew OAN before I even started playing this, in fact, he got me into playing this game. And yes, he loves my handwriting. (tumble)

DeletedUser

Where's your manners?
Bow slave.

We're not just good - we are the best.

And do you really think that people will believe that someone who has only won 4 duels would attack you and try to win, especially seeing as I passed out, it's hard not to notcie my true intentions.

You are the best ...at fort fighting. We know, got it. Nobody has said otherwise. That is one aspect of the game...and you will be able to shoot me every once in awhile (I'm sure you will), BUT I can duel you every single day, a more frequent aspect of the game :) ...slave.

DeletedUser

Cool! Well keep using me then! Easy XP.
You see One Armed Ninny, fort fighting is one of many, many aspects of the game. Fort Fighters are better at fort fighting, builders build better than me, etc. Because you are good at fort fighting does not mean you don't suck at everything else. I go for dueling, and I am better than you at dueling. You see Ninny? It is all relative. If I never fort fight, then you can't get me. But we can duel all the time. Get it? Probably not. You are latched in pretty good that fort fighting is the only thing to do...so ...I try.

One Armed Ninja

Cool! Well keep using me then! Easy XP.
You see One Armed Ninny, fort fighting is one of many, many aspects of the game. Fort Fighters are better at fort fighting, builders build better than me, etc. Because you are good at fort fighting does not mean you don't suck at everything else. I go for dueling, and I am better than you at dueling. You see Ninny? It is all relative. If I never fort fight, then you can't get me. But we can duel all the time. Get it? Probably not. You are latched in pretty good that fort fighting is the only thing to do...so ...I try.

N'awwwww, a little nubling who's been here not even half a year thinks they can presume to tell me what to do.

Think again, sweetcheeks.
I come from the time before forts, before there were even character classes, before you and your petty little dueler could scrap by on shining shoes.

I've been a dueler.
I've been a builder.
I've been an adventurer

But what I'm most renowned for, is as a fort fighter.
And a leader.

You say that you can duel me all the time?
If you guys actually manage to KO me by yourselves, I get a 2 day respite - it seems to me that then, roughly 66% of my time would be spent invulnerable, whilst fort battles are becoming more and more common. And if i'm at a fort, you can't touch me.

Compared to me, you are just a little puppy.
Now stop yapping before i have to kick you out of my way.

DeletedUser

I could give a damn how long you have been around. I can probably speak for just about everyone else on the game with that.

I am a dueler. I am not the best dueler ..win some..lose some...but I can beat you all the time.

You are a fort fighter build. You are a way better (dont you think "renowned" on a small online game is a strong word? ...and you can beat me in a fort fight (even though it is teams).

The point is, because you think things are owed to you, is that only fort fighters care how good other fort fighters are. Duelers have a niche. Builders have forum strings about who can build a town faster, etc, etc, etc. Get it yet? No. I will go on then Ninny....

Make all the excuses you want, whether by you using me, or your build, or whatever ...I only care about beating you in a duel. You only care about Fort Fights. It is only a 5 minute horse ride to duel you and win.
For fort fighting ...a couple of times a week, if time permits, if we are both at the same one, on a different team, etc ...and even if you overcome the pretty big odds of JUST hitting me in that fort battle ..you win. Now those are odds I will take. How about now ...get it?

One Armed Ninja

Not only fort fighters care how good other fort fighters are.
Everyone cares if you have a good fort fighter on your side, whole towns care.
Fort fighters are vital, if you want to keep your forts.

From what i've seen builders dont brag they buld build "x" faster, they work together. As after all this is a team game.

Renowned fits how i've slotted in perfectly, many people know who I am, and what I can do. And everywhere on this game, more people get to know me - not because i'm a braggart, but because I'm friendly.
You are unknown, in comparison you literally are nothing to people.
All you've ever done is duel a few people for your own personal gain.

It was not me who caused the builders to leave Fort club, just ask them that. I'm sure you know who the real culprit was. If not, you know less than even I had thought, and I despair for you.

And trust me, if I shoot you in a fort battle, I will hit.

DeletedUser

Yeah I KNOW you will hit me if you shoot at me in a fort battle! I just said that! I am saying the chances of that are much slimmer (time, same fort battle, you having LOS on a particular person, etc) than us just dueling.

I know why they left Fort Club, trust me. You have a bridge-burner or two at that town ;) (and you and I both know the REAL bridge-burner)

Well we just don't see eye to eye I guess. I am merely stoking the fire OAN. That is what I am good at :) LIke fort fighting ...it is another skill. We built our entire town on it! I am sure you are swell. I do like your over-the-top vocabulary though. It is kind of entertaining.

overwhelming, renowned, nothing ...you should save those for the proper moments. This is a game remember! Cheers to you and good luck. You guys are kicking ass with forts, no doubt.I am sure you will kill me soon. In fact, I bet one of your 4 wins are against me dueling! But such is life as a dueler.

One Armed Ninja

Finally something a bit more mundane :)
My language, over the top? Sorry about that, it's just how I've been taught my English haha.

I can only remember 2 of my wins in duels, and thats only because it's gone up to 5 now :eek:

P.s Gaga's handwriting really is quite beautiful, you'll have to see it to believe it.

DeletedUser

Gaga is good at everything isn't she? :)
I emailed her a complex nuclear math problem and she sent it back finished in 40 seconds. She also painted my house in under 8 hours.

DeletedUser

Don't worry Miram, I'm sure that DVDA will accept your application! At level 4 I'm absolutely certain that you will be accepted into their alliance, I can't think why they would turn someone who seems to be just like them in many ways.

DeletedUser

Anyways just thought i say that being a good fort fighter is very important. The better known the more fort fights you get into. Im noticing that more people know who i am and i rarly get declined a captains rank now:)