P&P DVDA Alliance

DeletedUser13484

Don't worry Miram, I'm sure that DVDA will accept your application! At level 4 I'm absolutely certain that you will be accepted into their alliance, I can't think why they would turn someone who seems to be just like them in many ways.

just reading you post so i thought i would look him up he is level 7 still without town, maybe he is to good for them :laugh:

DeletedUser

????

Gaffey quit on his town and confirmed what most of us already knew.Gaffey is a quitter. I feel sorry for you guys that hung your hat on him as a leader because you are not getting your hat back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gaffey quit on his town and confirmed what most of us already knew.Gaffey is a quitter. I feel sorry for you guys that hung your hat on him as a leader because you are not getting your hat back.

Maybe because you allied yourself with half the towns on this world and turned it into a boring world controled by one hug alliance.

DeletedUser

Well none of that is true, so don't be mad if I ignore the comment. I am just glad you agree that Gaffey is a quitter.

DeletedUser

Your allies:

The Legendary Army
MAYBACH-recruit
MITBBS
Knights Templar
SISU Blazing Saddles
Green Lake
BMW
Copper Badge - DVDA
Baltija
Cyprus - DVDA

And if you lose support of the Legendary Huggers of world 12 you get hurt badly, so lets add all of the Legendary Huggers alliances too.

Sudden Valley
PT Players
Dust Devils
Fort Fighters
Fort Sumner-LOTW
Hairy Bottom
Knights Templar
Mesquite
[town]Blazing Saddles[/town]
Persistence
Lady Of Luck
MAYBACH-recruit
MITBBS
Black Hills
Assassins Empire (10+ towns here)
WTVL - HeadQuarters
Myrmidons
Dusty Mountains
Balloon Knot-DVDA
The Alamo
[town]The Psycho Club[/town]
Green Lake

Yep. I was right.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry..did you just add someone else's allies to our list? Haha. Umm...no. What Legendary Army does is their business. We are friendly with them because ..well...we are a friendly town and they are a friendly town. We are no threat to anyone and could care less about rankings and stuff ..which makes us perfect to have fun (#1) and play second fiddle to some of the big towns. Some of those big towns are very good at what they do, ...so don't be jealous of thier success.

Remember Fort Club did have a very long list with those SAME Fort Fighter towns, those SAME Dust Devil towns ..but again...see FRIENDLY above. Try it! You had a schmuck of a leader and eventually it fell apart...just like everyone, but you (one of the main talkers) and some others, thought it would. Well now you know.

You guys had a very strong town and I expect you will soon again, but my point is ...we were right about Gaffey, and you were dead wrong.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry..did you just add someone else's allies to our list? Haha. Umm...no. What Legendary Army does is their business. We are friendly with them because ..well...we are a friendly town and they are a friendly town. We are no threat to anyone and could care less about rankings and stuff ..which makes us perfect to have fun (#1) and play second fiddle to some of the big towns. Some of those big towns are very good at what they do, ...so don't be jealous of thier success.

Nope, basically none of your allies can provide anywhere close to the support of Legendary Army (or legendary Huggers how I now call them). And the only thing they seem to be doing is allying themselves to all the towns they see and take all the forts they can get with the help of the top 15 towns and any other minions they control.

Remember Fort Club did have a very long list with those SAME Fort Fighter towns, those SAME Dust Devil towns ..but again...see FRIENDLY above. Try it! You had a schmuck of a leader and eventually it fell apart...just like everyone, but you (one of the main talkers) and some others, thought it would. Well now you know.

Yeah, weeks ago. Eventually we found out that allying yourself to wierd towns that you don't know much about meant that they won't provide much support or no support at all.

You guys had a very strong town and I expect you will soon again, but my point is ...we were right about Gaffey, and you were dead wrong.

Nope, we're not coming back. In fact I may not be coming back either. See today we attacked a fort, I messaged 5 or 6 towns that each had 40+ people 48 hours before who were the only allies I was left with when gaffey left. We had about 30 people at the fight. So yeah, our allies are crap.

I'm tired of this world that has no action, this world that is controled by one alliance and the only allies left to help you don't. I had fun playing on world 12 with you Corganer, I might be back to world 12 if I find a good town in a week or so but then I may not. I have a good build but it's useless without a good town and good fights.