Dueling!

DeletedUser

you need the concultant, soldier can use 6 lvl lower weapon

got to Private messages if you want reply this, this's public forums

DeletedUser

AND you the one must thinking about next post, because you are the man doesnt have a balls, you dont accept your defeated

DeletedUser

In other words you just realised your mistake.

Anyway i look forward to you attacking me when you hit lvl 37 and I'll point you back to your above post when you hit it.

Bear in mind over the last few weeks you have lost plenty of duels, ive lost one.

When you can recipricate the favour and attack me and win i would shoot your mouth off.

Untill then i will maintain what i stated above you and other people don't have the balls to attack me.

Amazing how all these people come to our town and duel pretty much everyone bar me

DeletedUser

AND you the one must thinking about next post, because you are the man doesnt have a balls, you dont accept your defeated

I never said you didnt beat me but that was me attacking you, i've pointed out you dont have the balls to attack me as your too scared to.

Thats why you and everyone else avoids me when dueling in Forest Creek - I make an exception to Dragonknight and Syracuse on that as at least they had the nerve to attack me

DeletedUser

maybe you are the one should shut up?

yaa whatever..the point is you attacked me, and you just hit me for 30 damage. Thats really funny azuk :p

DeletedUser

too much talking azuk, i really not in good mood for read it.

Why you dont attack me again? i need free XP

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 174 HP

Total health points
- 347 HP Syracuse passes out. RYANBUTCHER wins the duel, gains 124 experience points and steals $8 from Syracuse.

@azuk

post your duel report, not your talking report. This the use of this forum .

DeletedUser

you correct this is a dueling forum.

And oh look your excuse for not attacking people because they are higher lvl doesnt hold much water does it ;)

Syracuse is the same lvl as me so now whats your excuse.....

I have no doubt despite you saying you will attack me at lvl 37 'When you can use a sharp machette' you will come up with some other kind of excuse

DeletedUser

Well, if you think i will run away. Thats your problem buddy, and i dont care.

lets I repeat once again,

Total health points
- 36 HP

Total health points
- 353 HP RYANBUTCHER wins the duel and gains 84 experience points. Azuk did not carry any cash and RYANBUTCHER walks away without taking any money.

ACCEPT IT, if you dont, why you dont attacking me again? are you scare? do you have just one balls left?

DeletedUser

azuk stop taht. stop advertising yourself and asking all to attack you. just prostitutes advertise in that way you do it.

you're a def player we understood that.
THE END

unless provoking high lvl duelers is your way of learning xp. which is more than lame

DeletedUser

i still didnt understand, why someone posting like that if he lose on duel?

I think win/lose is something normal in this game, i just trying post my duel report

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 291 HP
Total health points
- 282 HP
John Rose wins the duel and gains 60 experience points. Cutter Slicar did not carry any cash and John Rose walks away without taking any money.

Pretty close duel between me and John

DeletedUser

i still didnt understand, why someone posting like that if he lose on duel?

I think win/lose is something normal in this game, i just trying post my duel report

why don't you post your 27th loss then :laugh:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 291 HP
Total health points
- 282 HP
John Rose wins the duel and gains 60 experience points. Cutter Slicar did not carry any cash and John Rose walks away without taking any money.

Pretty close duel between me and John

I think I remember holding my breath during the report on that one!

I might have another spectacular loss lined up in my queue now...
Or an very profitable win, either way, time will tell!

DeletedUser

why don't you post your 27th loss then

no problem, i am a gentleman, not like you . this guy have 13 levels above me, its lucky if i won :laugh:

Total health points
- 639 HP

Total health points
- 173 HP John Constantine wins the duel and gains 130 experience points. RYANBUTCHER did not carry any cash and John Constantine walks away without taking any money.

This the second duel, well lot of HP give me an advantage

Total health points
- 352 HP

Total health points
- 404 HP John Constantine passes out. RYANBUTCHER wins the duel and gains 96 experience points. John Constantine did not carry any cash and RYANBUTCHER walks away without taking any money.

note= If you want see my 27th loss, i will sent you a PM. :D maybe you can learn to admit your defeated there

DeletedUser

So what's the count for the e-peen stroking contest, whom is in the lead?

DeletedUser

I think I remember holding my breath during the report on that one!

I might have another spectacular loss lined up in my queue now...
Or an very profitable win, either way, time will tell!

ah me too, I thought I finally won against you for once :)

But I got a new gun John :p

DeletedUser

no problem, i am a gentleman, not like you . this guy have 13 levels above me, its lucky if i won :laugh:

Total health points
- 639 HP

Total health points
- 173 HP John Constantine wins the duel and gains 130 experience points. RYANBUTCHER did not carry any cash and John Constantine walks away without taking any money.

This the second duel, well lot of HP give me an advantage

Total health points
- 352 HP

Total health points
- 404 HP John Constantine passes out. RYANBUTCHER wins the duel and gains 96 experience points. John Constantine did not carry any cash and RYANBUTCHER walks away without taking any money.

note= If you want see my 27th loss, i will sent you a PM. :D maybe you can learn to admit your defeated there

How about posting loss now 28 as well whilst you are at it :nowink:, if you could read above i already said i lost attacking you, you may also need to click send on the PM never mind.

My point is you dont have the balls to attack me.

DeletedUser

wow,,:nowink:

is that the best you can say here? my point is you are a weak attacker :D

AND you are THE BEST advertiser here !