Strike: Head - 51 HP :: No Hit
No Hit :: No Hit
Strike: Head - 50 HP :: No Hit
Strike: Head - 64 HP :: No Hit
Strike: Head - 40 HP :: No Hit
Strike: Head - 23 HP :: No Hit
Strike: Head - 54 HP :: No Hit
Total: - 282 HP :: Total: - 266 HP

autogarsas wins the duel, gains 116 experience points and steals $32 from MadAlice.

DeletedUser

Cutter; I didn't KO you that time around, but using the dgwap "hote-hiding" technique it'd be easy lol. :p
Meh, you are like decent xp compared to time of travel Cutter, sorry ;)

Anyways, here is my worst defeat:

Duel:
John Rose vs Eastrainlee

Results:
No Hit :: No Hit
Strike: Right Arm - 104 :: HP Strike: Left Shoulder - 61 HP
Strike: Left arm - 84 HP :: No Hit
Strike: Left Shoulder - 26 HP :: No Hit
Strike: Right Shoulder - 40 HP :: No Hit
Strike: Right Arm - 71 HP :: Strike: Left Shoulder - 59 HP
Strike: Left arm - 101 HP :: Strike: Head :: - 69 HP
No Hit :: Strike: Right Shoulder - 78
HP Total: - 426 HP Total: - 267 HP

Eastrainlee wins the duel, gains 95 experience points and steals $13 from John Rose.

DeletedUser

Cutter; I didn't KO you that time around, but using the dgwap "hotel-hiding" technique it'd be easy lol. :p
Meh, you are like decent xp compared to time of travel Cutter, sorry ;)

Yeah Cutter, can you convey to your town mate, dgwap, that there is no glory in camping out in our hotel to duel workers? And having the cheek to mail John about it to show off. lol! :nowink:

DeletedUser

Is there anyway you can not duel someone if they challenge you? My 3 kids (all under 11) are playing the game and all 3 were challenged and lost to a guy who was 4 levels above them in dueling.

Diggo11

Go sleep in a hotel, it keeps you safe from duels for eight hours. Apart from that you just have to be dueled. Also tell them to temporarily join a bigger town to purchase some better weapons, he won't duel them if he loses.

DeletedUser

Yeah Cutter, can you convey to your town mate, dgwap, that there is no glory in camping out in our hotel to duel workers? And having the cheek to mail John about it to show off. lol! :nowink:

Are you talking to me? I have never been in your town or have dueled your members.

If you haven't noticed, I'm not a dueler;)

DeletedUser

Are you talking to me? I have never been in your town or have dueled your members.

If you haven't noticed, I'm not a dueler;)

She was talking about your buddy dgwap, he likes to duel. Usualy camps our hotel desperately attempting to KO Poison :p

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 36 HP

Total health points
- 353 HP

RYANBUTCHER wins the duel and gains 84 experience points. Azuk did not carry any cash and RYANBUTCHER walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Chuckle i attacked you do you have the balls to attack me?

I very much doubt it, the only duelers at the top that had the balls to attack my are syracuse and Dragonknight.

Quite strange that in 3 weeks ive only been attacked twice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ur trying attack me and u lose

your levl is higher than me. Is that the best u can do?

why you mad?

DeletedUser

one thing, its useless if you have a huge tactics but you're very bad on attacking.

what a low damage?! :p did you use your weapon?

i will attack you when i hv same lvl with you, sounds fair?

DeletedUser

one thing, its useless if you have a huge tactics but you're very bad on attacking.

what a low damage?! :p did you use your weapon?

i will attack you when i hv same lvl with you, sounds fair?

So thats a no you don't have the balls to attack me then and 2 lvls makes no difference.

strange that your willing to attack other people who are a higher lvl than you isn't it.

All mouth and no action

DeletedUser

Balls? do you have balls to attack me again? come on put on your weapon

at lv 37 i can use sharp machete, that makes a huge difference..

DeletedUser

Balls? do you have balls to attack me again? come on put on your weapon

at lv 37 i can use sharp machete, that makes a huge difference..

So what you saying is you will attack me once you lvl 37 is that correct?

DeletedUser

So when you get to lvl 37 and you cant use a sharp machette as it has a lvl requirement of 43 whats your excuse going to be then?

DeletedUser

i used premium..

And? you may want to consult your character bonus and think before your next post

Anyway back to the point when you get to lvl 37 and you cant use a sharp machette as it has a lvl requirement of 43 whats your excuse going to be then?

DeletedUser

i am going to take a bath now.

come on,just wait..be patience my friends..accept ur defeat now,ur damage is so low :p:p:p