Dueling!

DeletedUser1855

John,

We started smack talking after I made it very clear to you it is not personal but just trying to make the forum active. It is obviously you took it personally.

Regarding duels, there is huge luck fact also involved.

Jules1 wins the duel, gains 335 experience points and steals $11 from LiveHappy.

21 vs 0. He hit me three times and no hit from my end.

Same gear and same skills set after few hours and same dueling style.

LiveHappy wins the duel, gains 41 experience points and steals $36 from Jules1.

58 vs 210.

Except for one player, I like everyone in this game (including MadAlice).

Duel me and KO me, I do not mind at all. In last 15 duels I lost twice once to Phantomn and Jules1 . Those who gave me over 100+ exp are Mekolp, dancinggirl and John.

DeletedUser

Ami, I do belive I tried pointing out how smacktalking always gets out of hand...

Ah well.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 430 HP

Total health points
- 479 HP Phantomn wins the duel, gains 193 experience points and steals $5 from cossack.

No hit

Total health points
- 356 HP Phantomn wins the duel and gains 190 experience points. cossack did not carry any cash and Phantomn walks away without taking any money.

I love this guy...he comes everyday and gives me free xp...how can i ever repay him?

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 1327 HP

Total health points
- 368 HP
me getting raped attacking dancinggirl... so much for having 3/4 dodge wrong (and still getting hit on that 4th one)

DeletedUser3543

Dancing Girl is tough. But she seems pretty cool in messages.

I'm glad I'm too low a level for her now - she was relentless!!

A good dueller though as she would only duel once a day so as not to KO me :)

DeletedUser

Congratulations LiveHappy on having 3 records in your towns mort. No wonder you have a dueling level of 106. :blink:

bitwmortstats1.jpg

DeletedUser

This guy used to beat on me and my townies all the time, can't say I blame him cos it's a dead area really, now I enjoy giving him a clip round the ear hole now and then.
I don't like public humiliation but this is an exception, I am trying to learn new players that us adventurers or even builders will come back and bite you on the a$$ if you farm us early on.

Total health points
- 14 HP
Total health points
- 621 HP
Danzeman wins the duel, gains 157 experience points and steals $5 from Scetch.

Shout out to AZUK
Highest counting hit in a duel 315 Damage (Azuk)

But still not as good as me :D
Best dueler of the town Danzeman (848 damage)

DeletedUser

Pure setting traps wins from a dueler :)

I was even wearing my normal working clothes :p

duelperchenry.png

DeletedUser

Highest counting hit in a duel 332 Damage (Azuk)

Best dueler of the town Azuk (920 damage)

Update from the post above bar one, we borrowed this guy from another town and everything he hits he destroys, magic:nowink:

DeletedUser363

I just wanted to congratulate the US Post Office for reaching 1000 Passed-out members

1000b.png

DeletedUser

haha. nice. is 176 damage in one hit decent for a lvl 33 dueler?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It probably doesnt mean anything to anyone but I finaly managed to break the 400+ dmg in 1 shot barrier :)

DeletedUser

It probably doesnt mean anything to anyone but I finaly managed to break the 400+ dmg in 1 shot barrier :)

Awesome! It's a big part of the game and hats off to you Azuk :D

Now come and join me and my towns ;)

DeletedUser

I think I'm starting to get the hang of the worker/dueler character.

55928988.png

Okay, where's the link for the other duel report converter. This one consistently reverses the levels. I'm (MaryBethCandySue) level 58/67. My opponent is 62/75. Plus this report fails to mention that passed out.

Last edited by a moderator: