Dueling!

DeletedUser

Are you seriously posting a duel against a worker that isn't even wearing any defensive dueling gear, or any dueling gear, on? Lol. You are funny.

DeletedUser

Actually, Denisero, I attacked him.
It turned out quite funny. I expected to land at least one or two shots.

Phantomn, if I had managed to land a shot, you'd have felt it!! :p

DeletedUser

OH! Lol. That is funny then. Well she is brave at least. I'm giggling.

DeletedUser

Actually, Denisero, I attacked him.
It turned out quite funny. I expected to land at least one or two shots.

Phantomn, if I had managed to land a shot, you'd have felt it!! :p

Dont worry,maybe next time!

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 405 HP

Total health points
- 473 HP Dazzy passes out. Phantomn wins the duel, gains 223 experience points and steals $12 from Dazzy.

Thank you man,thanks for the xp...

DeletedUser

Well I can't waste all my game time on dueling you. Back to working for a living :)

DeletedUser

- 191 HP - 540 HP
arcangle wins the duel, gains 162 experience points and steals $110 from Riper.

No hit - 713 HP
arcangle wins the duel, gains 43 experience points and steals $525 from Andrew Oh.

No hit- 149 HP
arcangle wins the duel and gains 17 experience points. rpy73 did not carry any cash and arcangle walks away without taking any money.

178 HP - 316 HP
arcangle wins the duel, gains 147 experience points and steals $73 from Riper.

15 HP - 102 HP
Andrew Oh passes out. arcangle wins the duel, gains 39 experience points and steals $350 from Andrew Oh.

Thats 1058 + 408 xp

Thanks. :)

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 351 HP

Total health points
- 595 HP Azuk wins the duel, gains 179 experience points and steals $7 from Phantomn.

5 hits one 323 dmg (the words lucky as i got 2 very low end dmg hits spring to mind)

Total health points
- 439 HP

Total health points
- 472 HP Azuk wins the duel, gains 147 experience points and steals $27 from thefbiman.

Total health points
- 307 HP

Total health points
- 815 HP Azuk wins the duel, gains 184 experience points and steals $88 from Romelis.

Total health points
- 23 HP

Total health points
- 543 HP LiveHappy passes out. Azuk wins the duel and gains 274 experience points. LiveHappy did not carry any cash and Azuk walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 332 HP

Total health points
- 835 HP cossack passes out. Azuk wins the duel, gains 186 experience points and steals $27 from cossack.

Total health points
- 320 HP

Total health points
- 210 HP Looi wins the duel, gains 283 experience points and steals $51 from Azuk

Total health points
- 18 HP

Total health points
- 657 HP Azuk wins the duel, gains 99 experience points and steals $5 from Gulks.

I guess I ought to go to sleep now and regain some health :bandit:

DeletedUser

Well, win some, lose one.

Total health points
- 379 HP

Total health points
- 800 HP Phantomn passes out. Denisero wins the duel and gains 219 experience points. Phantomn did not carry any cash and Denisero walks away without taking any money.

No hit

Total health points
- 140 HP habbit passes out. Denisero wins the duel, gains 63 experience points and steals $38 from habbit.

Total health points
- 451 HP

Total health points
- 342 HP Riper wins the duel, gains 265 experience points and steals $2 from Denisero.

Nice duel Riper. You must have mad dodge.

DeletedUser

Why do people put temptation in my way with profiles

personal best
-920HP
highest hit counted in a duel Strike: Head
- 247 HP
If you want free experience contact me

xbehary wins the duel and gains 365 experience points
my best duel

I kill every enemy

xbehary prepare to meet Jack thats and the fact several people in the empire seem to be self farming and its only a 30 minute walk = exp farm for me :)

DeletedUser

Well I will be dropping world 3. It seems while BITW claims in public on these forums that I am nothing to them, that I don't bother them at all, in game is a different story. For Dazzy to get control of UTW there have been secret negotiations between Dazzy, Ronald Strider and LiveHappy (Amitholia). LiveHappy made the condition that I be kicked from Dazzy's town and Ronald 'owes' BITW so pressured Dazzy to do it. Dazzy has kicked me from their town after knowing full well the situation before I even joined (who in w3 didn't know about the situation?). Dazzy was even supportive of me and loved that BITW had it in for me. I turned down several great towns because of Dazzy's assurances that I would have a home in Cripple Creek. Now in his quest for power he ask that I wait until he gets control of UTW before he invites me back. I'm not going to play these games. BITW you have won. You can have world 3 and all its sheep. It is very sad that 2 dueling towns that claim one person is of no consequence to them run scared in the game and make demands. Dueling town my butt, whining power leveling town is more like it. Enjoy yourself cheaters!

DeletedUser

hahaha

Disloyal? lmao
Didn't you bother to read the forums while I gave you a home? No one player is worth more than my town, my players or the future of my world.
If you are not big enough to realise that then pfft, nice while it lasted :)

Now go drop that money to my retirement home...you owe me :D