Dueling!

DeletedUser

i did not once whine about being dueled (actually i thanked you for it, since i can win), nor did i send anyone to duel you. what i did do is try to attack you, and always found you hiding away in a hotel (or townless, as you are now). so i called you out on it. and it's still true. so get over it!

Easy Jabberwocky, since there really isn't anything that stops me from stomping all over your members I find I have plenty of time. At least I'm not whining that I got dueled. Oh boo hoo. You are a level 48 dueler. How will you ever protect yourself? Oh that's right, you get 2 or 3 of your town mates to try to gang up on me without coming for me yourself. Pathetic. You really should probably just respec into a worker build, you've already got the whining part down.

oh good, you're back! wait, am i passed out?! oh, no, that's all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

False

you can't be challenged or challenge another player if you are a greenhorn:dry:
your words are surrounded in orangey goodness
of course you can challenge & be challenged as a greenhorn I just did it I am a level 8 greenhorn world 4 :blink:

DeletedUser

oh good, you're back! wait, am i passed out?! oh, no, that's all of you.

Yeah I am. Did that myself. Gee, second time ever. I have questing to do. Takes too much time to leave a town then rejoin. By the way, I think you've won one time against me after countless times. But you did win once. Congrats.

DeletedUser

Send my greetings to Cossack.

He may return the next time he wants to be KO'ed whilst on the offensive.

DeletedUser

Yeah I am. Did that myself. Gee, second time ever. I have questing to do. Takes too much time to leave a town then rejoin. By the way, I think you've won one time against me after countless times. But you did win once. Congrats.

you've dueled me 6 times and i've won twice. made about 400 xp in those two duels. i'll take it.

(ps - i'm not counting the two times in a row you dueled me when i WASN'T WEARING A WEAPON).

DeletedUser3543

you've dueled me 6 times and i've won twice. made about 400 xp in those two duels. i'll take it.

(ps - i'm not counting the two times in a row you dueled me when i WASN'T WEARING A WEAPON).

Why on Earth weren't you wearing a weapon?

You're a dueller :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Gem says they are looking into fixing that. I hope they ban those players since they are using an exploit to cheat.

DeletedUser

Nice to see someone admitting it on the forum that they walk around with no weapon. Yes, it does beg the question why would members of Best in the West and Better in the West walk around without weapons often. Of course one only has to pay attention to their mortician to realize that they often duel each other.

Hey, if you walk around with no weapon so that certain players can farm you for xp don't get upset if someone else takes advantage of it as well.

DeletedUser

When we duel, we duel with no mercy.

If by no mercy you mean this, then I'm lost for words:

nomercy.jpg

In conclusion I guess what he means is that he can't find any targets he can beat without the outcome being agreed upon beforehand.

DeletedUser

I do not wish to see that amount of Off-Topic posts again, next time i will just infract and if need be ban the lot of you.

This thread is about duelling not alliaces please keep it to topic.

DeletedUser

@ EVERYONE: i forgot to put it back on after that stupid wedding band quest! SHEESH :D no one ever duels me anymore except denisero so i didn't even realize it was off! :) and where the hell are you, girlfriend? i'm gettin lonely without your visits.

@ john rose: that's pretty stupid. wow, you got him to pass out when he had only 284 hp, bravo...you're bragging about that?

DeletedUser3543

@ EVERYONE: i forgot to put it back on after that stupid wedding band quest! SHEESH :D no one ever duels me anymore except denisero so i didn't even realize it was off! :) and where the hell are you, girlfriend? i'm gettin lonely without your visits.

@ john rose: that's pretty stupid. wow, you got him to pass out when he had only 284 hp, bravo...you're bragging about that?

640hp to be fair ;)

DeletedUser

yeah but still :p

But still what?
He speaks about no mercy, he wears a gun one tier above mine, and he still passed out when attacking me.

Oh, I so wish I'd saved those previous reports of him showing no mercy.

You really should duel more if you can't read that picture the right way lol.

DeletedUser

john, its just the luck thing. i remember you attacking 3 lvls lower chap with the same ending.

you also mentioned you managed to beat madalice the same way :) i think that bravado just shuffles the coal to burn harder :) no big deal. unless you want to be some kind of mesiah proving someone wrong or showing "the week spots to the believers" :)

DeletedUser

Whilst you do have a point here Romelis, I don't think LiveHappy has ever won a fight where he has challenged me, and as often as not, he's end up KO.

That said, I've had my ass kicked by you on numerous occations, and that is no surprise, considering your build.

DeletedUser

But still what?
He speaks about no mercy, he wears a gun one tier above mine, and he still passed out when attacking me.

Oh, I so wish I'd saved those previous reports of him showing no mercy.

You really should duel more if you can't read that picture the right way lol.

hey, where'd my 'yeah but still' post go, anyway? must've been some mod's cat on the keyboard...? not that it matters, but...that's weird.

and i duel plenty, you can see the numbers for yourself on worlds 1 -5, i just missed the 'vs.' thing and am used to reading my own reports :)