Dueling!

DeletedUser

Then it did not happen :). By the way faking a screen shot is matter of few minutes.

I know, but fewer people will bother faking a screenshot than people whom will write a lie.

It's all about making it require a bit more effort.

DeletedUser

Been attacked and beaten by a much better dueller a couple of times. I noticed he always shot in the same place and dodged the same way, so I adjusted my aim and dodging accordingly and attacked him in return, and only just managed to beat him. I've noticed some of his townmembers have been hanging around my town since then.

DeletedUser

now that we got biggest money loots...
syroz5.png

biggest xp loot?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The town worrying me was called United Never Falls. I don't have a screen shot of the duel, but I won it by one point, and would have lost if it were a draw. I didn't get any money back, but was pleased to have restored my town's reputation and caused some harm to the robber.

Yet the story ends there, hombres from that town have not been seen since anywhere near my town, which is both disappointing and a relief.

Getting justice against soldier thieves is going to be tricky or not possible in future. They all have medals now which give them far too much advantage in duels, especially when defending, in addition to the advantages they already have.

DeletedUser

This guy is 48 and i am 41,and he cant beat me...what a noob!

Attachments

• lucid.JPG
    lucid.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 25

DeletedUser

32814678.png

Total health points
- 274 HP
Total health points
- 574 HP
Lucid519 passes out. MadAlice wins the duel, gains 166 experience points and steals $92 from Lucid519.

Lucid is ranked #10 in duelers.

50257803.png

Total health points
- 406 HP
Total health points
- 950 HP
Poelas passes out. MadAlice wins the duel and gains 129 experience points. Poelas did not carry any cash and MadAlice walks away without taking any money.

Poelas is ranked #8 in Duelers.

DeletedUser

To Best in the West...

Every time Fargobear or one of you hit me I will hit at least 3 of you. I've already KO'd 4 of you in the past 24 hours. Shall we keep it up? Your plan of gangbanging failed miserably as Blondie KO'd herself on me.

I already told Cossack I was done with Best in the West but your attack dog Fargobear wants to keep it going apparently. Thanks for the extra xp and $$ though. Always a pleasure.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 274 HP
Total health points
- 574 HP
Lucid519 passes out. MadAlice wins the duel, gains 166 experience points and steals $92 from Lucid519.

Lucid is ranked #10 in duelers.

Total health points
- 406 HP
Total health points
- 950 HP
Poelas passes out. MadAlice wins the duel and gains 129 experience points. Poelas did not carry any cash and MadAlice walks away without taking any money.

Poelas is ranked #8 in Duelers.

your ranked 7 dueler... nice hits!

ranked 1/2 player, depending on the day
steals $195 from Midgrin = 600$ loss?

edit: just realized, looking around w3's morticians, that's the new highest hits, beating romelis' by 20 ;)

DeletedUser

edit: just realized, looking around w3's morticians, that's the new highest hits, beating romelis' by 20 ;)

That's very nice Mekolp. I'll be knocking on your door soon.

DeletedUser

congratz you just beated some1 who is with 12 lvls weaker than you...lets forget about the weapons and gear...