Dueling!

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 28 HP

Total health points
- 125 HP CanonRebelz wins the duel, gains 4 experience points and steals $1110 from japi61.

Do all the noobs talk smack these days? I wanna make a dueler just to throw you guys into the ground.
Dude, you should :) You could come duel with me and my town, The Bloody Path. You should have a gander at our mortician ;)

DeletedUser13388

1721082020_05272010_1.jpg

DeletedUser

Poor 0% motivation duellers:nowink:

How can it e fun for a reall dueller to beat all the other players which have absolutely no chance to win??
How can it be funny for you to duel people you exactely know you will never lose???

Poor 0% motivation duellers(tumble)

and tahnks to all reall duellers...it is really funny to fight against you, and with many of you I have a very nice contact by telegramm too

DeletedUser17278

6sbeaq.jpg

1st Master Dueler of w12.

Jeanne jeux Poor 0% motivation duellers:nowink:

How can it e fun for a reall dueller to beat all the other players which have absolutely no chance to win??
How can it be funny for you to duel people you exactely know you will never lose???
I guess I have the same problem on w9 then?

DeletedUser

i dont find that every duel is a guaranteed win. duel players your own level or close to, and dont waste time stat padding with builders, and it aint always a sure thing

DeletedUser17278

nfiu5e.jpg

ratatatPat i dont find that every duel is a guaranteed win. duel players your own level or close to
That is sound dueling advise pat.

:laugh:

DeletedUser

hehe

yeah man, i believe i wrote you giving you props on that one.

and what do you expect? with the record you have i figured i would check to see whats what.

probably will again

DeletedUser24160

[report=3561168e98ce6add1]Duel: Sha7 vs. Karamela[/report]

DeletedUser

lol sha7 you owned him:))

i know that is a worker but i had a really nice catch:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Poor 0% motivation duellers:nowink:

It's fun because my zero motivation dueling keeps me at a low level and everyone around me has leveled already. So with my level 38 soldier I beat people above lvl 50 very often. Most of my targets are at a high level, some of them wielding conquistador swords or Bell Starr's Deringer. W11 that is.

DeletedUser

what is your ingame name b00K?

I cannot find a 0 moti dueller with this nickname