Dueling!

DeletedUser

Anyone with a high duel count must hit 'fighters' at one point, just by shear ratios; including towns protecting their non-fighters :)

The question is the amount, which is up to individual players to care about; wha? Ok, 400K just doesn't seem natural! Why do I have the feeling that was a very unique edge case.

DeletedUser

RedNeon wins the duel, gains 36 experience points and steals $1423 from chester77777.

Thats lots of cash :)

DeletedUser

What is the record for wins at the moment?

here is my W11 record
img.php

DeletedUser15169

wow thats a 97.9% win ratio :D great job...

mine, only about 84% wins, nearly 700 of them :D

DeletedUser23714

wow thats a 97.9% win ratio :D great job...

mine, only about 84% wins, nearly 700 of them :D

hm... i dont see what is good aboute this?? i easy that you duel low players and u r 100% that u are going to win!!!:unsure:

try this: if i play duels i look that i will get more than 100xp per one duel!!!

DeletedUser

hm... i dont see what is good aboute this?? i easy that you duel low players and u r 100% that u are going to win!!!:unsure:

try this: if i play duels i look that i will get more than 100xp per one duel!!!

Zero motivation duelers are badass. They can destroy you, should they want it. You get 100xp every duel, we get 0-1xp every duel. And when a fully geared 0-mder at lvl 35 meets a regular dueler at lvl 50, the loss is even greater for the latter player. Just because we go for low experience does not mean we duel weak characters.

I myself duel people that give me more than 200xp, when my motivation is exactly 0% and beat the hell out of them. It's outstanding to have 97% win ratio, because that is a person who can defeat almost anyone. He worked hard to get his equipment and now he takes the full benefit of it.

DeletedUser15169

yeah I made a couple mistakes on my duel build here on w11, so I cant beat everyone, but I am willing to say anyone within 5 levels above is game. Im not defensive either, so those who attack me at 10 levels higher are a little hard to beat...

DeletedUser

I think that b00k already explained it but I'll put in some of my input. If you duel for high XP early on then your dueling level will increase fast. This means that eventually you will not be able to duel hardly anyone except for the top duelers, who aren't large in number.

A better option in my opinion is to become a 0 motivation dueler at first and then once you get enough money for the good gear become an XP dueler. That way you get alot of wins and you beat the high level duelers.

DeletedUser

Yesterdays rise into the Top 15 :p

Total health points
- 62 HP
Total health points
- 750 HP
Latvian passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 106 experience points and steals $1 from Latvian.

Total health points
- 87 HP
Total health points
- 424 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 69 experience points and steals $2 from oceandagger.

Total health points
- 328 HP
Total health points
- 455 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 180 experience points. Sief did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

No hit
Total health points
- 78 HP
Npt passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 61 experience points and steals $92 from Npt.

Total health points
- 41 HP
Total health points
- 233 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 53 experience points and steals $7 from Roshi.

Total health points
- 29 HP
Total health points
- 331 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 79 experience points and steals $17 from Xyven.

Total health points
- 304 HP
Total health points
- 563 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 162 experience points and steals $63 from Sief.

Total health points
- 18 HP
Total health points
- 1052 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 44 experience points. bonnici327 did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 14 HP
Total health points
- 656 HP
Xyven passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 72 experience points and steals $11 from Xyven.

DeletedUser

So no one else posting, I guess all the duelers are asleep. Pretty typical.

Total health points
- 83 HP
Total health points
- 168 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 87 experience points and steals $278 from Sakarbal.
Switch to flash view

Total health points
- 71 HP
Total health points
- 627 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 40 experience points. kvius did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 70 HP
Total health points
- 330 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 82 experience points and steals $167 from Sakarbal.

Total health points
- 34 HP
Total health points
- 138 HP
kvius passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 38 experience points. kvius did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 95 HP

Total health points
- 694 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 96 experience points and steals $143 from ***AERAS***.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 99 HP
Total health points
- 500 HP
Sakarbal passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 91 experience points and steals $159 from Sakarbal.

Total health points
- 97 HP
Total health points
- 700 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 112 experience points. ***AERAS*** did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

***AERAS*** likes sleeping, I had to stick around for a few hours for him to get up.

Total health points
- 253 HP
Total health points
- 301 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 82 experience points and steals $89 from Xyven.

Total health points
- 344 HP
Total health points
- 1070 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 73 experience points and steals $406 from kootje.

DeletedUser

Just curious...

Who has the biggest win (health point) differential in this world? I've got a 1340... Just wondering if any of you have seen a better one...

DeletedUser

You need to be dueling tools to get high HP or very lucky, not my thing sorry! No mortician honours for me, I'm struggling to keep motivation high!

DeletedUser

Actually got it against another solider... But yes, lower leveled but a solider none the less...

And world 11 is my first zero motivation dueler... I rather like it...

DeletedUser

[report=864903907e7978930]Duel: Kozorog65 vs. Wayne III[/report]

[report=864903907e7978930]Duel: Kozorog65 vs. Wayne III[/report]

i hope this is right i dont know how to send it to you help wayne III in world 11