Dueling!

DeletedUser

Back on topic please. There are other places to complain or discuss tactics for dealing with duelers. Thanks.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how much more I can take of this. I am a builder and I live in a small town and one guy has been sitting in our town purposefully attacking us. I wrote him a letter and asked him to stop and he told me that he's doing it on purpose cos we're easy pickings.

He steals all our money and we can't build our town. I really can't be bothered if someone like this can ruin the game. What's the point of being a worker if a dueller can attack you 5/6 times a day and make sure that your work was useless?

In fact today he attacked me 4 times in 5 hours, and he's laughing in my face.
I'm fed up to say the least.

I hope this can be understood as on topic. I think the key on this server, REALLY, is unless you want to play a good dueler or soldier, don't bother playing.

There are way too many Zerg on this server who rely on the ability of either overpowering those weaker than them, OR they rely on the sheer numbers of their friends or allies to attack those weaker or smaller than themselves.

So DUEL away. If you want to adventure or build or have fun, I know Server 3 is more inhabited by the thinking portion of players, rather than the zerg that seem to populate server 11.

I made the mistake of playing a Trapper here. As soon as Some weak town nearby got wind of Fresh Meat they have been at me ever since. Not only that, but because they had no tactical skill what so ever and I was owning their town WITHOUT even having a dueler here, they had to go cry to all their Zerg friends and beg them for help - against a town 1 quarter of their town size. My 10 players who weren't even fighting for me to their 45 some odd players who were fighting. Good old tactics vs Zerg numbers. LOL

SO I would simply recommend ONLY making a dueler/soldier on this server. Just remember, don't be like the Zerg, be different. If I could do it all over again knowing what I know, I would play a Dueler on this server and OWN the zerg population as sport.

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

zerg zerg zerg

lol did someone learn a new word today? :D

thats 9 times you've used it in 2 posts (yes I have nothing better to do than count the ZERG :))

edit: ok lets post a duel and get back to topic...

No hit

Total health points
- 549 HP matodato passes out. Kalevika wins the duel, gains 100 experience points and steals $8 from matodato.

DeletedUser

zerg zerg zerg

lol did someone learn a new word today? :D

thats 9 times you've used it in 2 posts (yes I have nothing better to do than count the ZERG :))

edit: ok lets post a duel and get back to topic...

No hit

Total health points
- 549 HP matodato passes out. Kalevika wins the duel, gains 100 experience points and steals $8 from matodato.

I'm not sure whether I'm flattered you're stalking me on the forums or if I'm creeped out. I'll let you know. ;)

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure I was on topic and you were talking about how you're paying a whole lot of attention to my posts.

DeletedUser

meh, just thought it was funny that a few minutes after I had said it you had to repeat it like a parrot, makes me feel like a trendsetter :rolleyes:

and if you read the topic of this thing, its not whining, its:
Dueling! Share all your Duels, PvP only

so here's my latest one again (and last derailing, I promise) :nowink:

Total health points
- 502 HP

Total health points
- 428 HP Turbo Ajvar wins the duel, gains 74 experience points and steals $20 from Kalevika.

DeletedUser

you know I don't usually post duels here for a couple of reasons, but this one just amused me too much. I was attacked by this player several days ago while working and he lost the duel by 200. no big deal as I like to duel. Although I was surprised that he came back and that I had this sitting in my reports when I checked in today:

No hit - 227 HP
xxxpac passes out. Fast Finger Fred wins the duel, gains 3 experience points and steals $4 from xxxpac.

I know it makes me a bad person to be amused by this but the idea of somebody setting up a duel not landing a hit and then knocking themselves out amuses me a little. Now that I've posted this I'm sure some night when I'm drunk I'll do the same thing. Karma...

DeletedUser15169

lol, had the same thing yesterday, but they guy who attacked me only had 37 HP left! LOL

DeletedUser

Hehh, why its so hard to understand?
You are on a quest, 12h from your town and only few HP left
How to get back home and start working another day?
Hmmm, tough one
Set up a fight, get a free ride to hometown, recover your energy and health and go on

DeletedUser15169

nahh mine was a guy who is in a town not more than an hr from my own, and they usuallly duel us alot, more of a noob than a quester

DeletedUser

asdfi.jpg

first 1k damage in w11 maybe.

DeletedUser

I declare this, the most victorious duel ever fought. I had no weapon equipped as I sold it, then realised I didn't have enough to buy an upgrade.

I was doing money jobs to make up the extra cash and ran into a problem...

lolpwn.png

DeletedUser

I declare this, the most victorious duel ever fought. I had no weapon equipped as I sold it, then realised I didn't have enough to buy an upgrade.

I was doing money jobs to make up the extra cash and ran into a problem...

lolpwn.png

These poor souls.

lolpwn2.png

DeletedUser15169

Total health points
- 8 HP
Total health points
- 273 HP
j dahl wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $3157 from Handlangeren.
now that he is KOd, im free to post this ;)

DeletedUser

Wow, even though he is an unarmed adventurer ... WHY would you be carrying that much money on you ... he literally was just giving it away to ya ... lol.

(especially with the new banking rules, I think that is going to be a record that won't be repeated to easily - since the new version)

DeletedUser15169

well there is a level 51 that gained over $400,000 in two duels, Ill have to look for it again, Dgorsk just have it to me today, but I just deleted my history :( I think this is a record for w11 for sure, and MAYBE w10 :D

I do duel alot of soldiers by the way, simply check my ratio, and you will know there is no way I could have found 500+ workers to win on ;)