Dueling!

DeletedUser

owned3.jpg

:cool:

DeletedUser

I can't wait till tomorrow my motivation will be right back to 100% and I will off dueling again! (I am NOT a 0% Motivation dueler)

DeletedUser

I can't wait till tomorrow my motivation will be right back to 100% and I will off dueling again! (I am NOT a 0% Motivation dueler)

The Hunting Party is..hehe..heres just an example..lol

dgorsk wins the duel and gains 0 experience points.
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 4 experience points and steals
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 5 experience points and steals
dgorsk wins the duel and gains 6 experience points.
dgorsk wins the duel and gains 2 experience points.
dgorsk wins the duel and gains 3 experience points.
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals

thats just hilarious..hehe

hey antu, dont worry about RorschachUK, he just thinks hes gods gift to dueling..hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was this worth it?

Calamity Aim passes out. dgorsk wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Calamity Aim did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.
dgorsk wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. bebeka did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

i'm not sure...i would think no, but then again, what do i know? Im off to build up more of my town :nowink:

DeletedUser14793

i duel to duel, not for exp or money. point of a game is to do what you find fun. i find it fun to duel.

DeletedUser

MiTcH16495 wins the duel, gains 27 experience points and steals $3 from Jim Kirk.

MiTcH16495 wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $13 from bismi1213.

MiTcH16495 wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $99 from LOOPY1974.

MiTcH16495 wins the duel, gains 27 experience points and steals $3 from Jim Kirk.

MiTcH16495 wins the duel, gains 19 experience points and steals $18 from Jonny Rotten.

Jim Kirk passes out. MiTcH16495 wins the duel, gains 32 experience points and steals $33 from Jim Kirk.

MiTcH16495 wins the duel, gains 20 experience points and steals $4 from Teofilux.

LOOPY1974 passes out. MiTcH16495 wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $66 from LOOPY1974.

MiTcH16495 wins the duel, gains 19 experience points and steals $54 from bismi1213.

MiTcH16495 wins the duel, gains 31 experience points and steals $125 from aladler.

MiTcH16495 wins the duel and gains 26 experience points. Monty Scott did not carry any cash and MiTcH16495 walks away without taking any money.

MiTcH16495 wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $22 from Jampaa.

yeah :D

DeletedUser

dgorsk wins the duel and gains 1 experience point. Calamity Aim did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

That's not what rumours on the internet about Lady Gaga have led me to believe...

DeletedUser8083

hmm why is there a need to go anywhere else to duel hey i may even give up working with returns like this from the thp group

64074950.png

DeletedUser

Hell, I'd have hit them if I'd known they were being that dumb. ;)
Looks like you made the poor gal leave town. I'm just hoping she was there on a shopping trip. :p

DeletedUser8083

Hell, I'd have hit them if I'd known they were being that dumb. ;)
Looks like you made the poor gal leave town. I'm just hoping she was there on a shopping trip. :p

so you telling the forum you invite shoppers and dont warn them they WILL get DUELED in your town daily lol

DeletedUser17048

nightviperPWN wins the duel and gains 70 experience points. ChErRyPiE did not carry any cash and nightviperPWN walks away without taking any money. 19-100 HP

nightviperPWN wins the duel and gains 43 experience points. kiwifella did not carry any cash and nightviperPWN walks away without taking any money. 0-139 HP

nightviperPWN wins the duel, gains 48 experience points and steals $27 from Calamity Aim. 0-216 HP

nightviperPWN wins the duel, gains 37 experience points and steals $6 from siwen. 141-177 HP

nightviperPWN wins the duel and gains 72 experience points. bebeka did not carry any cash and nightviperPWN walks away without taking any money. 140-174 HP

nightviperPWN wins the duel and gains 43 experience points. Calamity Aim did not carry any cash and nightviperPWN walks away without taking any money. 0-357 HP

nightviperPWN wins the duel, gains 68 experience points and steals $22 from bebeka. 0-400 HP

nightviperPWN wins the duel and gains 42 experience points. siwen did not carry any cash and nightviperPWN walks away without taking any money. 39-364 HP

Calamity Aim passes out. nightviperPWN wins the duel, gains 35 experience points and steals $26 from Calamity Aim. 0-354 HP

Siv240 wins the duel, gains 47 experience points and steals $18 from nightviperPWN. 246-132 HP

bebeka passes out. nightviperPWN wins the duel, gains 55 experience points and steals $15 from bebeka. 0-151 HP

nightviperPWN wins the duel and gains 48 experience points. Troglodyte did not carry any cash and nightviperPWN walks away without taking any money. 204-440 HP

nightviperPWN wins the duel, gains 64 experience points and steals $2 from PaladinWillSaveIt. 222-278 HP

nightviperPWN wins the duel, gains 26 experience points and steals $52 from Touchole. 203-363 HP

nightviperPWN passes out. ManFromSnowyRiver wins the duel, gains 16 experience points and steals $35 from nightviperPWN. 63-65 HP

... in case you couldn't tell I post my wins and losses enjoy.