Dueling!

DeletedUser8083

bwahahahahahahahaha quit my town lol ill never quit my town lol as you see we are not scared of you noobs i didnt bring the dramas here to the forums lol i was brought here by your pathetic leader and his pathetic attempt to degrade some1 tell your macho leader to post all the hidings hes getting lol not just a couple of randoms hes won lol

DeletedUser

No hit
Total health points
- 79 HP
Touchole wins the duel, gains 13 experience points and steals $25 from RorschachUK.

Total health points
- 37 HP
Total health points
- 140 HP
Touchole wins the duel, gains 17 experience points and steals $13 from RorschachUK.

Total health points
- 8 HP
Total health points
- 27 HP
Touchole wins the duel, gains 32 experience points and steals $11 from RorschachUK.

DeletedUser

This area is only for discussing your duels, please do the actual fighting in the game. Thanks.

DeletedUser

This area is only for discussing your duels, please do the actual fighting in the game. Thanks.
Please, dont be another Diggo.
Some duel:
Total health points
- 10 HP

Total health points
- 41 HP anhlong1122 wins the duel, gains 19 experience points and steals $57 from waddy1.

Total health points
- 6 HP

Total health points
- 20 HP anhlong1122 wins the duel, gains 33 experience points and steals $31 from matt9319.

No hit

Total health points
- 11 HP anhlong1122 wins the duel and gains 25 experience points. andrazzzzzz did not carry any cash and anhlong1122 walks away without taking any money.

I still using a clay jug :laugh:

DeletedUser

My very first duel on w-11, also my first win and first KO.:cool:

Total health points
- 22 HP

Total health points
- 76 HP
LittleYoda passes out. bill doolin wins the duel and gains 47 experience points. LittleYoda did not carry any cash and bill doolin walks away without taking any money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8083

Suicide Soldier Thug.

Total health points
- 50 HP
Total health points
- 72 HP
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $2 from shearernz.

then Thug life tries to duel me

Total health points
- 26 HP
Total health points
- 47 HP
dgorsk wins the duel and gains 20 experience points. shearernz did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

the great hunter of the hunting party goes hunting and goes home without some cash

Total health points
- 30 HP

Total health points
- 54 HP shearernz wins the duel, gains 16 experience points and steals $32 from dgorsk.

DeletedUser8083

nice i tell ya nice

Total health points
- 3 HP

Total health points
- 23 HP shearernz wins the duel, gains 5 experience points and steals $309 from Jonny Mathews.

No hit

Total health points
- 26 HP shearernz wins the duel, gains 4 experience points and steals $211 from Jonny Mathews.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-0 -13

Clint Eastwoods wins the duel, gains 30 experience points and steals $24 from LouieBird.

My first duel on world 11!

fossil1999

FIRST DUEL IN WORLD 11 GOES TO:::: *SK8ERMAN*
30217121.jpg

So what he was 2 levels lower :D
your duel will be remembered forever!:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

-0 -64
Clint Eastwoods wins the duel and gains 15 experience points. Ranger76 did not carry any cash and Clint Eastwoods walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Levels Switched.
76365057.png

Even The best Have to loose some..(levels switched)
10029131.png

Switched again.

76649931.png

DeletedUser

Nice work, though that was just after your friend duelled me, so you knew where to dodge. ;)

DeletedUser

Nice work, though that was just after your friend duelled me, so you knew where to dodge. ;)

About whom are you talking? :unsure: I haven't contacted anyone before dueling you and vice versa. I was rather surprised to see that you couldn't hit me even once.

DeletedUser

I had presumed you were being organised, but maybe you just got lucky. Oh well. ;)

DeletedUser

That is really rought.

I just stole that kind of money from someone but mine went to the bank:)