Dueling!

DeletedUser

So I see this adventurer who is hanging in my town. His profile says he has respecced for dueling, 11 levels above mine and with Hernando's. I decide to visit him. In the meantime he gives it a shot:

79113265.png

I reach his town but miss him for a couple of minutes and waste 12 energy points on a duel. However, since I don't do quests, duel for experience or need money, why shouldn't I wait:

48456822.png

And I am still at his town when finally the miracle happens today:

65740663.png

DeletedUser

Judge R Bean
Level 69
Dueling level 125
mexican_small.png
Duel location

Unforgiven
mercenary_small.png
Covert Eagle
Level 80
Dueling level 140
Challenger No hit

Strike: Right shoulder
- 33 HP No hit

Strike: Left shoulder
- 33 HP No hit

No hit No hit

- 29 HP No hit

- 31 HP No hit

- 31 HP No hit

- 34 HP Strike: Right arm
- 183 HP

- 27 HP Total health points
- 183 HP

Total health points
- 218 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 231 experience points. Covert Eagle did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

You're no good! And you sleep allot.

Total health points
- 130 HP

Total health points
- 578 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 163 experience points and steals $798 from Judge R Bean.

Total health points
- 163 HP

Total health points
- 771 HP Judge R Bean passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 154 experience points and steals $479 from Judge R Bean.

DeletedUser

Props to AH-90, I beat him but it was close and he is a bunch of levels below me and plays without health/tactics bonus. Thankyou to highxpink for wearing health gear, you last longer in that. I'll find out how Gaben Shatterhand's respec once my motivation has risen.

DeletedUser

You're no good! And you sleep allot.

Total health points
- 130 HP

Total health points
- 578 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 163 experience points and steals $798 from Judge R Bean.

Total health points
- 163 HP

Total health points
- 771 HP Judge R Bean passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 154 experience points and steals $479 from Judge R Bean.

Didn't know we were bragging about duels that happened over 2 months ago, when you were 18 ish levels above me. I'm not always asleep, I've been travelling across the map (7 hours 21 minutes) every 48 hours to hit berseck for the last few weeks so that gives you ample oppurtunity to duel me. You are pure class!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 121 HP

Total health points
- 1346 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 152 experience points. berseck did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 626 HP

Total health points
- 179 HP AH-94 wins the duel and gains 230 experience points. Judge R Bean did not carry any cash and AH-94 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 196 HP

Total health points
- 250 HP ImTealc passes out. Judge R Bean wins the duel, gains 182 experience points and steals $3 from ImTealc.

Total health points
- 332 HP

Total health points
- 704 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel, gains 162 experience points and steals $86 from one-third.

Love this one.... Npt is the challenger.

Total health points
- 313 HP

Total health points
- 1430 HP Npt passes out. Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 127 experience points. Npt did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

Bank your cash!!
Total health points
- 541 HP

Total health points
- 794 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel, gains 189 experience points and steals $1361 from Jesse Rawlins.

DeletedUser17987

Total health points

Bank your cash!!
Total health points
- 541 HP

Total health points
- 794 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel, gains 189 experience points and steals $1361 from Jesse Rawlins.

LOL, i knew this would end up here.

DeletedUser

Miss Sarajevo Today at 1:50 AM
you can also say, I was sad when Berseck moved to the other side of the world and ImTealc became a tactics *****.. They're the reason I'm such a high level along with the residents of More Getn Er Done.
Miss Sarajevo Today at 1:48 AM
Plus what level advantage I do have, only evens the playing field since he is a Premium Soldier!

Levelling, should never be considered a crime!

DeletedUser

shut up mrmatt lmao

Miss Sarajevo Today at 3:17 AM
And... evidence of two weeks ago not two months!

Duel: Miss Sarajevo vs. Judge R Bean On 8/8/10 at 2:34 PM
Duel: Miss Sarajevo vs. Judge R Bean On 8/8/10 at 1:10 PM
Miss Sarajevo Today at 3:15 AM
Derek1982's H sword, all strength offensive dueler build, that was the best I could come up with.

DeletedUser

Miss Sarajevo Today at 3:17 AM
And... evidence of two weeks ago not two months!

Duel: Miss Sarajevo vs. Judge R Bean On 8/8/10 at 2:34 PM
Duel: Miss Sarajevo vs. Judge R Bean On 8/8/10 at 1:10 PM
Miss Sarajevo Today at 3:15 AM

I stand corrected, I'll be having a shot at you soon, don't expect to win but you have to give it a go.

No hit

Total health points
- 274 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel, gains 259 experience points and steals $8 from AH-94.

Total health points
- 147 HP

Total health points
- 1708 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel, gains 210 experience points and steals $38 from berseck.

DeletedUser17987

Don't stretch your luck.....

Total health points

- 161 HP

Total health points
- 1040 HP Judge R Bean passes out. Jesse Rawlins wins the duel, gains 246 experience points and steals $2 from Judge R Bean.

:laugh:

DeletedUser

Don't stretch your luck.....

Total health points

- 161 HP

Total health points
- 1040 HP Judge R Bean passes out. Jesse Rawlins wins the duel, gains 246 experience points and steals $2 from Judge R Bean.

:laugh:

It had to happen, I was going to post it by the way, you beat me to it. Just luck first time then, I'll be back..........

DeletedUser

I check the players who stay at my town every day, keep a record of their names and visit them back. This guy HolyQuickDraw decided it would be fun to duel at my town, well I have no proof of it, but who needs proof when you need entertainment. He is the only soldier in his town to KO, so an adventurer and worker suffer the same fate. I log in to find a couple of nice telegrams.

b00k Today at 11:16 PM
There is a reason for everything. Someone visited my town, and I might have visited his. But you know that already don't you.

You have until morning to apologize.

Skaar911 Today at 9:54 PM
off! Dont attack workers you head! And its bllody unfair to attack a player with so low dueling lvl! You are ED!
b00k Today at 11:17 PM
I do not enjoy soldiers visiting my town. I do not care what you were doing in it.

You have until morning to apologize.

HolyQuickDraw Today at 9:57 PM
OFF! GET SOMEONE AT YOUR OWN SIZE!
Thank god the forum erases bad words, those telegrams are a bit offensive I guess. So, what do you think I should do? I can have my fun knocking them out for some time or report them since they don't seem quite interesting.

The last guy to offend me was kind enough to apologize and I have long forgotten him, maybe they will apologize too?

DeletedUser

How about some duel reports of durim11? I have an idea some people that post in this forum regularly have some ;)

DeletedUser

How about some duel reports of durim11? I have an idea some people that post in this forum regularly have some ;)
Total health points
- 533 HP

Total health points
- 765 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel, gains 146 experience points and steals $220 from durim11.

Nice cash.............

Total health points
- 767 HP

Total health points
- 967 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel, gains 119 experience points and steals $4326 from Ozykaboo.

Judge R Bean
Level 73
Dueling level 134
mexican_small.png
Duel location

Unforgiven
gunslinger_small.png
AH-94
Level 70
Dueling level 134
Challenger Strike: Right arm
- 169 HP

- 38 HP No hit

- 34 HP No hit

- 35 HP No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 33 HP No hit

- 36 HP No hit

- 36 HP No hit

- 42 HP No hit

- 32 HP Total health points
- 169 HP

Total health points
- 286 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 273 experience points. AH-94 did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Judge R Bean
Level 75
Dueling level 141
Challenger
mexican_small.png
Duel location

Slaviane
gunslinger_small.png
AH-94
Level 72
Dueling level 142 No hit

No hit No hit

- 43 HP No hit

- 45 HP No hit

Strike: Head
- 47 HP No hit

- 43 HP No hit

- 42 HP No hit

- 38 HP No hit

Strike: Head
- 52 HP No hit

Total health points
- 310 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 263 experience points. AH-94 did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Uber brilliant!

Miss Sarajevo
Level 98
Dueling level 155
bandit_woman_small.png
crutch_huckeberry.png

henandos_conquistador.png

iroquois_small.png
DjCoSmO
Level 70
Dueling level 118
Challenger No hit

- 7 HP No hit

Strike: Right arm
- 6 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Right shoulder
- 36 HP

- 5 HP No hit

- 9 HP No hit

- 9 HP No hit

No hit No hit

- 7 HP Total health points
- 36 HP

Total health points
- 43 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 56 experience points. DjCoSmO did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money. Miss Sarajevo receives a bounty of $ 1274.

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! I was wearing full Mexican Set, so he can't even blame tactics for the loss.

DeletedUser

DjCoSmO: the most embarrassing loss in the history of embarrassing losses.