Dueling!

DeletedUser

And of many other statistics. On the bottom right corner, where the Forum icon is located there is another one to its left called Achievement/statistics.

DeletedUser

Double post for a reason:

My 1111 duel won. Nothing special, since my stance was set all wrong aiming for shoulders to beat on NPCs, but at least the experience was nice.

81045900.png

DeletedUser

No hit
Total health points
- 890 HP
Judge R Bean passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 523 experience points. Judge R Bean did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money. kingjamesg receives a bounty of $ 2000.

DeletedUser

got my butt kicked
Total health points
- 1209 HP
Total health points
- 626 HP
kingjamesg passes out. Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 160 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

got my butt kicked
Total health points
- 1209 HP
Total health points
- 626 HP
kingjamesg passes out. Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 160 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

About time, I've swapped the rest of my skill points around that were being used to finish some quests, they are all now sorted for dueling only.
I still don't know why you accuse me of sleeping all the time? I'm always doing jobs or dueling.

DeletedUser

yah im taking that off my profile i think it was just you had set up to sleep. anyways good duel. yah i guess i better switch the rest of mine around also

DeletedUser

Real quality dueler is Covert Eagle, duels me 3 times in a row while I have the Trumpet equiped......

Judge R Bean
Level 92
Dueling level 182
mexican_small.png
trompet.png

goldensable.png

mercenary_small.png
Covert Eagle
Level 101
Dueling level 185
Challenger No hit

Strike: Right arm
- 4 HP No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 2 HP No hit

No hit No hit

- 2 HP No hit

No hit No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 3 HP No hit

No hit No hit

- 4 HP No hit

Total health points
- 15 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 355 experience points. Covert Eagle did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 432 HP

Total health points
- 16 HP Covert Eagle wins the duel, gains 329 experience points and steals $260 from Judge R Bean.

Total health points
- 648 HP

Total health points
- 4 HP Judge R Bean passes out. Covert Eagle wins the duel, gains 322 experience points and steals $173 from Judge R Bean.

Hope he's real proud of himself, what a noob!

Deleted User - 1693871

I guess that's what you deserve if you stand around wearing a trumpet. ;-)

DeletedUser

I guess that's what you deserve if you stand around wearing a trumpet. ;-)

True, and I don't really mind being hit when not in dueling gear but from a supposedly experienced dueler once would have been enough, twice if you lost the first one as he did, but three times? It's a cheap shot IMO.

DeletedUser

Well I also speak from 5 attacking 4 have received on full)) There are still wishing? I already 213 in a rating of duelists))

DeletedUser

He is trying to show us his duel against Vegas Vampire in The Russian West. Well that sounder weird.

DeletedUser

Dueling Question

I'm confused. When ever I try to challange a player who has a lower Dueling Level than me, the game won't allow it. I get a message that says "Challanging a player with lower Dueling Level is not allowed." At the same time, I have players with dueling levels 20 to 50 points higher than me ganging up and knocking me out on a weekly basis. What gives?

Also, my dueling weapon is rated to do from 23 - 57 points of damage but actually does around 15 on average. One of the people who is challanging me has a weapon that is rated to do 63 - 79 points of damage but actually does more than 200 points with every hit.

Somebody enlighten me, please. I want to kick butt too.

DeletedUser

hello can someone answer me how to increase motivation towards dueling?

DeletedUser9470

I'm confused. When ever I try to challange a player who has a lower Dueling Level than me, the game won't allow it. I get a message that says "Challanging a player with lower Dueling Level is not allowed." At the same time, I have players with dueling levels 20 to 50 points higher than me ganging up and knocking me out on a weekly basis. What gives?

Also, my dueling weapon is rated to do from 23 - 57 points of damage but actually does around 15 on average. One of the people who is challanging me has a weapon that is rated to do 63 - 79 points of damage but actually does more than 200 points with every hit.

Somebody enlighten me, please. I want to kick butt too.

weve all been noobs before...
:)
man if you want to duel learn everything in this link by heart:
http://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Duels

you can find this link by pressing the "help" button in the game, bottom right...