Dueling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13020

92861961.png

IMG%5D

lol all headshots, take that resistance duelers! a very nice amount of xp too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was a good duel. Sucks when I get an unlucky amount of misses like that.

DeletedUser

Yeah there is always a lot of luck involved in hitting/dodging, but that is the best thing about a resistance build isn't it? Removing most of the luck factor from dueling?

BTW, if you were aiming at the same hand every round, then there was only 1 round where I dodged incorrectly but you still missed. I was dodging LLLR.

DeletedUser

I honestly don't remember what I had my aim at. I either had it 3 one way and 1 the other, or 2 and 2. I switch it up a lot so I will never truly know.

I'll come back for a rematch some day. It's nice to lose here and there, keeps me trying to improve. :)

DeletedUser

I honestly don't remember what I had my aim at. I either had it 3 one way and 1 the other, or 2 and 2. I switch it up a lot so I will never truly know.

I'll come back for a rematch some day. It's nice to lose here and there, keeps me trying to improve. :)

George's build is very effective against our type(melee with a lot of toughness), a lot of appearence with shooting. Maybe pump some more into reflex;)(and then I'll get you with my axe!!!).

DeletedUser

Multi-accounter. But shh you can't talk about banned people on the forum

DeletedUser

FFAF has been baned for talking about bans XD

Seriously, anyone have a very nice duel they would like to share? It would help a good cause.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 1240 HP

Total health points
- 370 HP
Sauceysauce wins the duel, gains 231 experience points and steals $193 from FFAF.

Was a hell of a duel I must admit :D

DeletedUser

Lol!!! Thats right, this pure builder hands out a lickin to any challenger!!! =P

DeletedUser

Power of Appearance

Two Different Duel!!! :

One :laugh: :

x0ys72gdw09l8gkmbtmf.jpg

Two :blink: :

hk3nit73gqs5r52792er.jpg

Please see the Power of Appearance !!!

DeletedUser

Two Different Duel!!! :

One :laugh: :

x0ys72gdw09l8gkmbtmf.jpg

Two :blink: :

Please see the Power of Appearance !!!
good rob :D

he is pure Appearance so probably you can win when you attack him
but you loose when he attack you :bandit:
================
when i go for battle i deposit my money in bank because i dont like loose my money when i die :dry:

DeletedUser

8lprebqqb26chz3j2c3t.jpg

dueler vs worker loooool

167 hand shot is mighty impressive! Go snakes. However, I highly doubt you have all your points in construction still ;)

Here is my recent best:

19971348.png

Finally hit over a 200, which is cool for a builder! :D

By the way, 1600 damage! Thats insane!

I want to be him when I grow up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.